Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Me too, someones undies are up in a bunch cause I think it's a bit different to talk about hypothetical situations in which electing officials could be done, versus giving your political stance and why the other party is stupid. What has anyone infringed upon @DABaracuss ?

Mordi.:toke: everything is cool. you and I will smoke a joint.:pass:and talk about the fact that governments don't matter because ET runs this planet,:thumbsup: so that us monkeys wont fuc it up.:crying:

LOL we like happy town ..
1518811347.png

fed girls. they are Anarchist's like me and don't talk politics. all they want is to get high on nitrogen. :dizzy: have to keep an eye on the mutant Nashira, she has a few white pistils, but not sure yet. strange brew, girl what's inside of you.
DSC_0947.JPG
DSC_0948.JPG
DSC_0949.JPG
DSC_0950.JPG
DSC_0953.JPG
DSC_0955.JPG
DSC_0956.JPG
DSC_0957.JPG
DSC_0958.JPG
DSC_0959.JPG

mordi the universe is beyond the comprehension of humans. and probably always will be. and I don't think we are at the top of the totem pole.:nono:

Why not believe in them? Look at how big the universe is right?
Exactly bro. Pur planet and pur solar system is so small compared to the size of the universe. Ancient civilizations were profoundly ahead of our time even now we cant figure out how some of pur history came to be. Theres no way that in this huge universe there are no other living organisms, no way can we be the "chosen ones"

"the chosen ones":toke: it boggles the mind that there are people that believe this was all made for us. :crying:

Back