Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I really don't know how of a serious of a video that was, but they had some things wrong or just plain stupid.
Most just plain wrong and stupid was terraforming Mars. Only fools would suggest something like that! Yeah, I know who is it that group of Mars terraformers.

I call it scientific common sense!:biggrin: :haha:

So, what caused Mars to use its water? That answer is really easy damn it!
Mars lost its water because Mars core solidified and Mars lost it's magnetic field!
You know that field that protects the planet from the solar winds of the sun. No more magnetic field means no more atmosphere, eventually, and no more water obviously, lowered atmospheric pressure will tend to do that. :biggrin:

When I see people talking about terraforming Mars, I'm instantly reverted to the 8th grade!:biggrin:
The 8th grade teacher in question shall remain nameless, although she's probably dead. We were discussing the planets and she came up with the big idea about terraforming Mars. When I heard her first say this, I chuckled. She looked at me and gave me the shut up face! And She continued with her silliness. Every time she would say the word terraforming, I would chuckle. My buddy, Bobby, finally noticed it. ............He had his nose in his drawing.
I whispered to Bobby, "She wants to terraform Mars." he did the dry water spurt that sounded like a fart! Oh she hollered his name! I don't think she liked Bobby much. He called her out too many times on her BS !
Bobby asked the teacher, "What does earth have that Mars does not?"
We both saw a doe in the headlights!:crying:

"Much of a magnetosphere!!!!"..................... Bobby and I said simultaneously!:funny:

Another doe in the headlights!:funny:

I took the lead this time.................. You know that thing that protects us from solar winds, huge emissions from solar flares............ things like that.

Well, I think at doe is getting ready to to get run over by the car!

Bobby couldn't hold back.:what?:He then began to explain it to her. Yep he went there, very condescendingly he explained it. I'm doing my best not to bust out laughing, but a snort gets out here and there.

"Alright! You two to the principal's office now!" :what?:

And I busted out laughing with that!

Yeah, we were walking down the halls laughing our asses off on the way to the principal's office. The principal shook his head when he saw his coming in the office, as he looked at his watch. He knew where we were coming from. This wasn't the first time nor was it the last. But just like all the others before and the ones after, we got out of it!

So guess what people I thought about when I saw this movie scene!

I really don't know how of a serious of a video that was, but they had some things wrong or just plain stupid.
Most just plain wrong and stupid was terraforming Mars. Only fools would suggest something like that! Yeah, I know who is it that group of Mars terraformers.

I call it scientific common sense!:biggrin: :haha:

So, what caused Mars to use its water? That answer is really easy damn it!
Mars lost its water because Mars core solidified and Mars lost it's magnetic field!
You know that field that protects the planet from the solar winds of the sun. No more magnetic field means no more atmosphere, eventually, and no more water obviously, lowered atmospheric pressure will tend to do that. :biggrin:

When I see people talking about terraforming Mars, I'm instantly reverted to the 8th grade!:biggrin:
The 8th grade teacher in question shall remain nameless, although she's probably dead. We were discussing the planets and she came up with the big idea about terraforming Mars. When I heard her first say this, I chuckled. She looked at me and gave me the shut up face! And She continued with her silliness. Every time she would say the word terraforming, I would chuckle. My buddy, Bobby, finally noticed it. ............He had his nose in his drawing.
I whispered to Bobby, "She wants to terraform Mars." he did the dry water spurt that sounded like a fart! Oh she hollered his name! I don't think she liked Bobby much. He called her out too many times on her BS !
Bobby asked the teacher, "What does earth have that Mars does not?"
We both saw a doe in the headlights!:crying:

"Much of a magnetosphere!!!!"..................... Bobby and I said simultaneously!:funny:

Another doe in the headlights!:funny:

I took the lead this time.................. You know that thing that protects us from solar winds, huge emissions from solar flares............ things like that.

Well, I think at doe is getting ready to to get run over by the car!

Bobby couldn't hold back.:what?:He then began to explain it to her. Yep he went there, very condescendingly he explained it. I'm doing my best not to bust out laughing, but a snort gets out here and there.

"Alright! You two to the principal's office now!" :what?:

And I busted out laughing with that!

Yeah, we were walking down the halls laughing our asses off on the way to the principal's office. The principal shook his head when he saw his coming in the office, as he looked at his watch. He knew where we were coming from. This wasn't the first time nor was it the last. But just like all the others before and the ones after, we got out of it!

So guess what people I thought about when I saw this movie scene!

Wow Man I thought they were talking about the new element from the dark side of the Moon :pass:

Yada Yada Yada. etc. etc. etc. Yes i am being a smart ass. .:backside: two harvests one rainbow glue over 4 ft. and one girl scout cookie that was cut three times @5ft. would have been over 6. her name is Ileen. :grin:
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

Mephisto is next! still have two 20twenty mendocino snow g. doing well. another two weeks.

Yada Yada Yada. etc. etc. etc. Yes i am being a smart ass. .:backside: two harvests one rainbow glue over 4 ft. and one girl scout cookie that was cut three times @5ft. would have been over 6. her name is Ileen. :grin:View attachment 1621929View attachment 1621930View attachment 1621931View attachment 1621932View attachment 1621934View attachment 1621935View attachment 1621936View attachment 1621937View attachment 1621939View attachment 1621940View attachment 1621942View attachment 1621943View attachment 1621944View attachment 1621945
Mephisto is next! still have two 20twenty mendocino snow g. doing well. another two weeks.

Damn nice girls! Is that Snow G a photo or auto. I have a Snow G photo as a freebie

@WildBill . :bighug: thank you. the Snow G is auto.
@PeaceLove&Buds . ALL media is a distraction from the truth now. And "THE TRUTH IS FAR STRANGER THAN ANY FICTION"
And i don't think anyone knows the real truth. least of all elected or otherwise politicians like putin or Biden.

Things that make you go hmm?

Where is this baby now?
giphy.webp

d159687888c70378d1651226ff9a921d.gif

It makes you wonder !
tenor.gif

:biggrin: :biggrin::pass:

Edit.................the second baby picture would not show up for me:grrr1:

Last edited:
Yada Yada Yada. etc. etc. etc. Yes i am being a smart ass. .:backside: two harvests one rainbow glue over 4 ft. and one girl scout cookie that was cut three times @5ft. would have been over 6. her name is Ileen. :grin:View attachment 1621929View attachment 1621930View attachment 1621931View attachment 1621932View attachment 1621934View attachment 1621935View attachment 1621936View attachment 1621937View attachment 1621939View attachment 1621940View attachment 1621942View attachment 1621943View attachment 1621944View attachment 1621945

I love seeing that big old girl lean over! I don't think I would have wanted to handle her,

Back