Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I've searched around and it seems that there is no effective limit to how much THC/CBD your oil will hold. There is a limit to how much THC your oil will absorb, still don't know what that is, but the oil will carry more.
I tested the first infusion last night with a regular 2 droppers dose. I had a very restful sleep, but I was still fairly high after six hours.
All my current MCT oils are THC. I think I'm going to combine them all to form a product of nice even quality and same power.
Maybe not at the end of this run but the next, I'll have THC and CBD pucks from squishing to make MCT oil with. I may make some after I squish all the hash from these girls. I'm wanting to try to get one of my veteran guys on a nightly regime taking this at bedtime. This will get it in their system to help relieve inflammation and probably other benefits.

I've searched around and it seems that there is no effective limit to how much THC/CBD your oil will hold. There is a limit to how much THC your oil will absorb, still don't know what that is, but the oil will carry more.
I tested the first infusion last night with a regular 2 droppers dose. I had a very restful sleep, but I was still fairly high after six hours.
All my current MCT oils are THC. I think I'm going to combine them all to form a product of nice even quality and same power.
Maybe not at the end of this run but the next, I'll have THC and CBD pucks from squishing to make MCT oil with. I may make some after I squish all the hash from these girls. I'm wanting to try to get one of my veteran guys on a nightly regime taking this at bedtime. This will get it in their system to help relieve inflammation and probably other benefits.
Check out Del boys thread he might be able to help you out, he makes some of the best edibles this side of the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Another one bites the dust. @Autoseeds.com . thank you. day 65 Rainbow glue. :amazon: I wish. :rofl:
not that she is small. :drool:
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG

Here's some stuff that will probably make you see some aliens! 👽:eyebrows: ..................or Sky rockets in flight. :haha::baked::haha::eyebrows:

IMG_20230724_210643902.jpg

The MCT oil is really powerful! The first one I tested was the first single infusion with virgin oil. Two droppers on some cookies at bedtime. Six hours later, I woke up and was still pretty ripped. My last infusion was not with virgin oil . I tested one dropper on a cookie and six hours later I woke up . I was still ripped this morning!........................ I don't get to enjoy it because my allergies are beating my ass silly!
I really need to get a T-check. Maybe Mark, @Fermented_Fruitz would like a bottle for his Mom to make her gummies and he can check the levels. Depending on her dosage levels, one bottle list could make her quite a bit of medicine.

Now here is the coconut butter in which I have infused the worked material from when I made the dry ice hash of the CBD girls. I keep it in the refrigerator, so it's solid, some dosing is a little difficult to be accurate. I'm not gonna weigh it. I tested it last week and it's pretty potent! Definitely a restful night!........ Note the size of the jar!:eyebrows:
IMG_20230724_210815477.jpg
IMG_20230724_210821873.jpg

And this is the coconut butter from my past dry shakes of THC girls. This is the stuff that has bit me in the ass several times when I got a little bit too generous!:crying::haha::haha:
IMG_20230724_210847979.jpg

Hey mark! Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Too FU$#^ing hot! :cuss: Still have four to go. Two @Autoseeds.com. a GSC
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
monster that went over 5 ft. and a Rainbow glue that went over 4 ft.
Plus two @Twenty20 Adam . thank you. Snow G. a few weeks behind the big girls. I was hoping the Snow G would cool the tent off. Nope. :doh:
Forced to run air all day. temps in tent otherwise top 90 deg. :frowny:

JM

damn Mr Magoo! You really now how to rcoka a plant indoors man!!! Mad respect! Stay cool up there! 95 and humid here today... mowing in it... fun! lol
Rainbow glue from @Autoseeds.com . thank you Seb. bud. in brown bags for a day or two. :drool:
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG

Nosias

Another Pile up in Maine 👍😃🥸

DOA

Yeah that's a bud wreck, right there, ;)

JM

gorgeous! What's this 27.385 stuff ? You chicken bandin? rofl.. just kiddin..
Back