Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I'm late to the space party!!!

.... Grusch !!!!!!

They're here!! UAPs!! ...for Decades ... there have been deaths and injuries ... and UAP Threats (They DONT want our weed!!!!)

Lazer beams are incoming! Ray Guns ("not in my lifetime" is what i said about video phones)
:bighug:

And hello lovelies! Lets not get into a panic .. we can talk them round with the power of music and dance *insert independance day gif*
:crying:

Ok so I am pretty excited about the new stuff coming out, however.... I had to point out to a fellow tin hatter that as he exclaimed and rambled about non-human biologics.....

Mate, my cat is a non-human biologic.

I'm late to the space party!!!

.... Grusch !!!!!!

They're here!! UAPs!! ...for Decades ... there have been deaths and injuries ... and UAP Threats (They DONT want our weed!!!!)

Lazer beams are incoming! Ray Guns ("not in my lifetime" is what i said about video phones)
:bighug:

And hello lovelies! Lets not get into a panic .. we can talk them round with the power of music and dance *insert independance day gif*
:crying:
Let me check my Dick Tracy watch!:eyebrows:

Ok so I am pretty excited about the new stuff coming out, however.... I had to point out to a fellow tin hatter that as he exclaimed and rambled about non-human biologics.....

Mate, my cat is a non-human biologic.
You do know that aliens are just a future us, right?
Do you honestly think that someone with a technical ability to travel fast distances would allow their spacecraft to crash on earth?:funny: Only a human would be that silly!

As You may know, I travel quite often past the ORT cloud.:eyebrows::dizzy::cools:
Spaceships?
We don' need no stinking spaceships!

Not when we have a HerbalAire and some Fugue State!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

@pop22
I just gotta thank you again!
Your recommendation to get the HerbalAire has just been outstanding!
Damn crying shame that they don't make it anymore!
The flavor is amazing in the high is very very nice. Quite an excellent tool!
Is kinda making me rethink about making live rows in the out of ALL my CBD /THC girls.
My only problem would be liking the effect and becoming dependent on it and then this thing quit working.:face::haha:
I don't need a handheld flower vape. I would have to find another desktop.
Oh no!:yoinks::yoinks:
But I do know that I'm growing Vidamints again in the next run. I'm definitely gonna take some of her gorgeous flower to have a little bit to vape.
I took a bit of her and quick dried it before I put it in the vape. It hit pretty damn hard! Especially for a strain with CBD in it. She tasted mighty good too!

Oh damn! There went Voyager 1!!!!
I keep forgetting to get pictures! Damn it!
Contact-with-NASAs-Voyager-2-probe-severed-by-technical-glitch.jpg

Back