Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Autoseeds Rainbow Glue #2 . a good haul. biggest haul yet to come, monster GSC. Ileen.
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0055.JPG
:crying: :shooty:

I once had a girlfriend named Nita Bowl.
I think she was taking advantage of me!:hump::eyebrows::eyebrows:
She was a shallow person though.

I wonder what the tricks I can make her do with the cannabis that I grow now!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

edit......................... I think I'm just way too high. The thought that stimulated that memory was, " 0h, I need a bowl to make my instant mashed taters.":funny::hump::hump:

Well, that didn't work out quite the way I expected it, but i do have a solution..... I think.
I got my AC Infinity 6 inch ventilation hose in today. I think it is an extremely well-built product. What I'm doing is improving the air flow in the 4x4. I'm trying to lessen the suction head against the extraction fan by bringing in air by the lower ventilation holes on either side of the tent in the front.
I had also got a screen mesh filter that I can attach to the hose. I attached it to the end that was on the outside and then placed the hose in the vent hole and strapped it down.
There's about 2 1/2 foot section sitting outside the tent. It seems the bright foil on the inside the ventilation tube is reflecting all the light from the HLG to outside the tent. If it will reflect out, it will reflect in! I assume not enough to worry about, but i'm not gonna take any chances. I guess I'll go to the hardware store and get some flat black paint and coat the inside.

Well, I got an announcement!
If I win the Mega Millions tonight, I will take one member from AFN into outer space with me in addition to my boy!
Maybe we can sneak some gummies on board with us!:eyebrows:

Check these lads out in Peru :jointman:

That was me just looking for some land race strains. I had a Gilly suit on and some of those damn sunglasses to cut the glare with their silly yellowish tint .

I'm 6 foot 2 and they were like 4 foot 5, so I guess I look like a 7 foot tall monster alien to them.

Back