Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I want to let you all know that Sept 22 is the night of soul swapping. So everyone go to bed with happy thoughts on the 21 and 22. If interested I can post a ytube link taht explains it. It is a day that a new soul can be in charge of your vehicle/body. Some souls find the events going on now are too much for them so the ask for help from other souls. None of this wapping is done WITHOUT your total permission as well as the permission of your higher self.

Just a heads up about things this veil of forgetfulness that blinds us to what is what.

Love and Light to you all my brothers and sisters.

I want to let you all know that Sept 22 is the night of soul swapping. So everyone go to bed with happy thoughts on the 21 and 22. If interested I can post a ytube link taht explains it. It is a day that a new soul can be in charge of your vehicle/body. Some souls find the events going on now are too much for them so the ask for help from other souls. None of this wapping is done WITHOUT your total permission as well as the permission of your higher self.

Just a heads up about things this veil of forgetfulness that blinds us to what is what.

Love and Light to you all my brothers and sisters.
Please post the link, I would be interested in watching that. Dolores Cannon has covered soul swaps and I think this could be a helpful for a few folk.

Please post the link, I would be interested in watching that. Dolores Cannon has covered soul swaps and I think this could be a helpful for a few folk.
This link may not resonate with everyone. Please use your free will when viewing

This link may not resonate with everyone. Please use your free will when viewing

I love the notion of walk-ins, you just couldnt talk to most folk about it and when you start mentioning entities living on the sun and the inner earths super computer, well you guys know :crying::crying: I've just started book 2 of Conversations with Nostradamus, it's just riveting for a stoner like me :jointman:

Hey @DeanOnAuto :toke: what is your age? I know @Nosias is in his late 60's and i am in my early 70's. are you an old gummer like us?:biggrin:

I remember playing with some hippie gals and guys way back. They were into a lot of that stuff. I didn't really believe, just liked hanging out with some nice ladies.... however! I had a couple scares/encounters and decided I wasn't going to mess around with any of that anymore. Too real for me.

Same reason I don't fool with ghosts. People want to go ghost hunting? NO WAY. I don't mess with ghosts or the IRS.

Hey @DeanOnAuto :toke: what is your age? I know @Nosias is in his late 60's and i am in my early 70's. are you an old gummer like us?:biggrin:
My human body this time round on Earth is 47, however my cousin remembers my consciousness from his previous incarnations so my god source could be a few hundred years old ;) I like to think I could be one of third wave of volunteers sent to help but I've forgotten the purpose of my contract..

Last edited:
You are way ahead of me. my memory is shot . at least you remember you HAD a contract. :doh: i cant . I am not sure i want to come back as human?? humans are getting a bad reputation. maybe a Bear? so i can sleep half the year. :sleeping:

@DCLXVI . :bighug:thanks for dropping in. If you believe in ghost's, then you have to believe in the whole ball of wax! that means
Heaven, hell, devils, God, vampires, Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, The Easter bunny, and the rest. :goauto:

Well, I do belive there is something beyond. A lot of misunderstood energy. At the core, no matter what you belive or not, modern physics says that energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. So our energy must go somewhere?

Back