Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I have a memory from astronomy class burned in my brain. After begging the Prof to set up for a Sun look on the big tely he obliged with the filter and I saw an emit from our Sun.
Mighty fine group of prospects there. The Chocolate Mint sounds tasty :bow:

will put out a call to our other HAM, one of the founding fathers of AFN. CQ! CQ! CQ! @JM

Shout Louder @MR magoo ............:yay1:... @JM has moved to Canada to get married....:pighug:

Happens to the Best of them..............:pass:...sigh....

@Green Hornet . :bighug:thank you for coming by. Years ago i had a Hydrogen Alpha filter. it was a very expensive electronic filter. that created an artificial solar eclipse for viewing Coronal flares and CME's. could not afford one now. :shrug:

@Green Hornet . :bighug:thank you for coming by. Years ago i had a Hydrogen Alpha filter. it was a very expensive electronic filter. that created an artificial solar eclipse for viewing Coronal flares and CME's. could not afford one now. :shrug:
My pleasure Mr. Magoo This is a bright spot on the net for me :clapper:

solar activity on the rise early. heading up. :cheers:

@DeanOnAuto :toke: you are right ! there is tons of conflicting information on this subject. As it now is with every subject. :shrug:

the information highway is going in every direction, leaves you lost. VERY difficult to no what's true anymore.

Last edited:
Six baby's. :baby::baby::baby::dancer::dancer::dancer:moving along................................................:bighug:
DSC_0455.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG

DSC_0457.JPG

DSC_0458.JPG
DSC_0459.JPG
DSC_0460.JPG

Back