Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Here’s Kerosene Bertha just before the chop, she was such a joy to grow and I’m so impressed at how firm her kolas are :jointman:

18CAF7DF-93EB-42EA-826E-27BAC43F7863.jpeg

Holy shit!! :yoinks:that's a lot of bud. :drool:tongue hits floor. give me your Lat. Lon. your gonna need help smoking all that.:bighug:

Holy shit!! :yoinks:that's a lot of bud. :drool:tongue hits floor. give me your Lat. Lon. your gonna need help smoking all that.:bighug:
After trimming wet weight was 21.5z so I hope to have 9ish in a few months. I wish you lived closer, I would happily let you enjoy her fruits :toke:

Massive solar winds will be directed at Mars in an attempt to get rid of the negative entities who reside there. These will be winds of LOVE and will be sent by the galactic federation of planets. So it will be a cold winter for us in the northern hemisphere. Earth is in the very beginning of her 31-35 million year journey to the forth density/fifth dimension. The journey has begun despited all of the negative efforts of those on Mars. Love and Light to all as we start this journey.

Last edited:
Back