Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Here's my sleeping Kerosene Krash Day 72 for her, she really is a greasy girl.

bertha74.jpg

Hello spacetime dwellers. :bighug:scared the shit out of myself last night. :face: it was late, going for my last smoke. I broke open a dry bud of go go. and found what i thought was white mold. :eek1: smoked something else, went to bed. had a dream the whole plant was covered. :yoinks:
This morning, up early to break down plant. as i did i gave every bud a once over with my Hastings loupe. not a drop. :yay:
A fine crop. :thumbsup:
DSC_0441.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0443.JPG
DSC_0444.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG
DSC_0446.JPG
she is in bags for two or three days.

Hello spacetime dwellers. :bighug:scared the shit out of myself last night. :face: it was late, going for my last smoke. I broke open a dry bud of go go. and found what i thought was white mold. :eek1: smoked something else, went to bed. had a dream the whole plant was covered. :yoinks:
This morning, up early to break down plant. as i did i gave every bud a once over with my Hastings loupe. not a drop. :yay:
A fine crop. :thumbsup:View attachment 1362170View attachment 1362171View attachment 1362172View attachment 1362173View attachment 1362174View attachment 1362175 she is in bags for two or three days.
i call the night time fear as night crawlers. Those low riders of souls. looking great

I was jut watching a video on the Worlds Fairs with Howdie Mickoski, I had to buy his book, it's going to be an interesting read.

I thought you guys might like it to :toke:

Last edited:
Back