Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Twenty20Mendocino Go Go Auto day 65. Done feeding. just well water till done. :toke:
three out of six seeds up in 24 hours. :cheers:
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0380.JPG
DSC_0381.JPG

@Twenty20 Adam . :cheers: twenty20Mendocino Go Go Auto day67. fed another gallon of PH'D well water. leaves getting eaten. :glutton: two Dinafem Gorilla auto in four gallon pots:thumbsup: two HSO Chocolate Mint Autos also in big pots.:thumbsup:
Sadly the Autoseeds Chemdog, is not faring as well. :shrug: one popped quick, But it was upside down. i removed it from pellet the tap root was broke in half, leaves buried in pellet, i pulled it out, stuck the broken root in soil and leaves are exposed. but very yellow. the other CD has not shown yet? will star something else if they don't work. thank you for dropping in. :bighug:
DSC_0382.JPG
DSC_0383.JPG
DSC_0384.JPG
DSC_0386.JPG

this is what i believe. Bob Lazar is telling the real story. after all the new information that our government has fed us, it's obvious he is 100% telling the truth. face it! he is telling the truth. :thumbsup: :toke:

Otay! back to Cannabis. :thumbsup: that's why they are here, it grows nowhere else in the Galaxy. :goauto:
I am a lucky grower. both Chemdogs look like they made it. even the one that had half a taproot and buried leaves. :yoinks:

here are the baby's. two choco mints, two Gorilla, and two Chemdog's. ` And for the first time the go go did not need a drink.:bighug:
DSC_0388.JPG
DSC_0389.JPG
DSC_0390.JPG
DSC_0391.JPG
DSC_0392.JPG
DSC_0393.JPG

Otay! back to Cannabis. :thumbsup: that's why they are here, it grows nowhere else in the Galaxy. :goauto:
I am a lucky grower. both Chemdogs look like they made it. even the one that had half a taproot and buried leaves. :yoinks:

here are the baby's. two choco mints, two Gorilla, and two Chemdog's. ` And for the first time the go go did not need a drink.:bighug: View attachment 1358420View attachment 1358421View attachment 1358422View attachment 1358423View attachment 1358424View attachment 1358425

Not a coincidence you say that, :jointman: I read that Cannabis only grows on Earth and was given to us by the source to cater for humanities needs. How did that work out for us once the Kabul gained control :crying::crying::vibes:

Three cord of cut/split wood will be delivered this morning. :baked: anybody want to help me stack it?????
Before this...................
DSC_0073 (1).JPG

I cant do this anymore. in my 70's i will have to hire someone. :shrug: and teens are out, their pasty and have weak fingers from playing with their phone. AND want 40 dollars an hour for hard labor. :yoinks: And don't finish, end up quitting early. tried this before. :doh::wall:
DSC_0402.JPG

I cant do this anymore. in my 70's i will have to hire someone. :shrug: and teens are out, their pasty and have weak fingers from playing with their phone. AND want 40 dollars an hour for hard labor. :yoinks: And don't finish, end up quitting early. tried this before. :doh::wall:View attachment 1359179
Know what you mean...I don't ask grandson to help with shyte anymore and don't see him even when he comes next door to visit his mom.....wanted to charge 100 for some labor work like that, I agreed, piss poor job......paid him and next day when he came over and raided the fridge I made notes and billed him...10 per coke, 20 for a sandwich etc....lil fvcker ain't been back since.

Back