Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

2 million SPF.. it could happen. this could be the year for a CME to kill the worlds power grid. if this happens, it will be down for a long time.
80% of us wont make it. @Green Hornet . :bighug::yoinks:
I imagine a story like this could be used to shut the net for it to be reimagined. It's good to know that the sun has actually entered the grand minimum period. If anything I could see crops failing globally with less sun spot activity and reduced solar winds, cooling our planet.

Sorry @DeanOnAuto . :pighug:it's the exact opposite. we have left the last solar minimum, and are now headed in to solar max! and activity has exceeded all predictions. already. i started using solar max back in 1974. i was a radio amateur. and using E and F sporadic layers in the atmosphere would bounce my radio signal around the world. did this for over 40 years.. had friends to talk to all over the world.
including UK. i was a member of two uk radio clubs, one from Canvey Island on Thames. i was charlie india 7. and from Northwitch Cheshire
i was a NW36. So i was communicating around the world before computers. similar to the internet. if you have a short wave receiver you
can listen to WWV Colorado at 5, 10, 15mhz. thats the Atomic clock that give us UT time. at 18 minutes past every hour there is a solar activity report. VERY ACCURATE, :bighug:

Thanks for the rep
I.... have drank from a skull.... it is eh, not the most idea vessel. A horn however, that is a big yes.
I imagine a story like this could be used to shut the net for it to be reimagined. It's good to know that the sun has actually entered the grand minimum period. If anything I could see crops failing globally with less sun spot activity and reduced solar winds, cooling our planet.
Sorry @DeanOnAuto . :pighug:it's the exact opposite. we have left the last solar minimum, and are now headed in to solar max! and activity has exceeded all predictions. already. i started using solar max back in 1974. i was a radio amateur. and using E and F sporadic layers in the atmosphere would bounce my radio signal around the world. did this for over 40 years.. had friends to talk to all over the world.
including UK. i was a member of two uk radio clubs, one from Canvey Island on Thames. i was charlie india 7. and from Northwitch Cheshire
i was a NW36. So i was communicating around the world before computers. similar to the internet. if you have a short wave receiver you
can listen to WWV Colorado at 5, 10, 15mhz. thats the Atomic clock that give us UT time. at 18 minutes past every hour there is a solar activity report. VERY ACCURATE, :bighug:

I too was an amateur radio operator. Although I've slowed down now I still play once in awhile. Mostly with the bootleg Freaks. Kb8 Tik or better known as The Tick. :baked: :cheers:

@Growtogrow . I started as a pirate, but ended up getting ARRL ticket. but trying to use legal freq's always bothered by CQ! CQ! interuppting conversation . So even with ham ticket, my friends and i would use any part of the HF band. always breaking the rules. :crying:

i had a homemade 4 element Horizontal Yagi. the elements were 1.25 inch's in diameter. i could work NZ with 1 watt.

And i am still supplying the Galactic federation with Cannabis. :goauto: two on left are the Chemdogs. a week behind the others.
next, in middle Chocolate Mint. and on the right two gorilla.
I will put out a call to our other HAM, one of the founding fathers of AFN. CQ! CQ! CQ! @JM . :bighug:
DSC_0448.JPG
DSC_0449.JPG
DSC_0450.JPG
DSC_0451.JPG
DSC_0452.JPG
DSC_0453.JPG
DSC_0454.JPG

Are you sure about us entering the maximum, I would put mortgage money on us entering the minimum after moving into the age of aquarius, I'm off down the research hole now :crying::vibes: I need to know, I'm not doubting you but I must see some source material first hand ;)

It's difficult to find any concise information, it can be some what vague depending on the publication. I found this which appears accurate but from your explanation using a SW receiver makes me think that the data out their is disingenuous.

Back