Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I remember playing with some hippie gals and guys way back. They were into a lot of that stuff. I didn't really believe, just liked hanging out with some nice ladies.... however! I had a couple scares/encounters and decided I wasn't going to mess around with any of that anymore. Too real for me.

Same reason I don't fool with ghosts. People want to go ghost hunting? NO WAY. I don't mess with ghosts or the IRS.
good practice. Only accept those things that resinate with your heart. BTW your heart does change it's resonation. So always be open.

My human body this time round on Earth is 47, however my cousin remembers my consciousness from his previous incarnations so my god source could be a few hundred years old ;) I like to think I could be one of third wave of volunteers sent to help but I've forgotten the purpose of my contract..
we are all here to learn about the real realities of the creator. Also to understand that we too are the creator.

Well, I do belive there is something beyond. A lot of misunderstood energy. At the core, no matter what you belive or not, modern physics says that energy cannot be created or destroyed only transformed. So our energy must go somewhere?
you/we are all energy. So we are immortal souls. Souls never die just the vehicle that the immortal soul occupies. This is why we always re-incarnate into different vehicles whether here in this planet or the zillions of other planets. NEVER fear death. Death is only real for vehicles never for souls. Souls are part of the infinite creator who sends us out to experience the creation. We learn and slowly advance. This is not a race to an end destination.

Enjoy all you experience and give out all of the love inside you.

Yup! energy go's somewhere? :thumbsup: but i am not sure where?? probably wont know till the meat sack i am in expires. :biggrin:
@Nosias :bighug:we are months apart. :headbang:

I'm a technical 71, but I know my parents lied a couple of times to get us into better housing.

Also whatever you read or believe of the Bible, I particularly like the scrolls from Jesus' time with the Essenes in North Africa. He said something along the lines of " you are your own God inside yourself." Definitely the sort of thing the Church packed away and hid in their archives.

Yup! energy go's somewhere? :thumbsup: but i am not sure where?? probably wont know till the meat sack i am in expires. :biggrin:
@Nosias :bighug:we are months apart. :headbang:
We are all one my brothers and sisters, all the same. As you said these vehicles are so different why it would be boring to look all the same. No fun or pain in that. Well months ahead or behind? HAHAHA

I'm a technical 71, but I know my parents lied a couple of times to get us into better housing.

Also whatever you read or believe of the Bible, I particularly like the scrolls from Jesus' time with the Essenes in North Africa. He said something along the lines of " you are your own God inside yourself." Definitely the sort of thing the Church packed away and hid in their archives.
OH SO TRUE. We are the same creator who sent out parts from itself called souls. To understand that the infinite creator is inside us is ,I believe, one of the most important lessons to learn before we can advance. So how can anyone hate another for we ARE them and we are all part of the creator. We create everyday so it is time to create LOVE.

So happy you posted this. :thanks::thanks::thanks:

I live my life by three simple rules, I try on a daily basis to practice the law of abundance, the law of attraction and love thy neighbor.

Last edited:
WHAT!!!! you love your neighbor's thighs????? :crying::crying::crying::bighug:

• Haha
Reactions: DOA
Back