Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This guy was interesting Richard Chanfray, claimed to be the reincarnation of the Count of St.Garmain, a fascinating video if you guys are interested. I've seen it before but the alchemy demos are convincing.

Last edited:
This thread has been running since July 2018. And since it started there has been some Amazing things taking place. the vast majority now believe
That " WE ARE NOT ALONE" . even the governments are slowly feeding us news, in dribs and drabs. and being interested in this subject for over 60 years. I am upset that all the videos but a few call our possible visitors " extraterrestrials" this could be WRONG. I would say that the odds are about 50/50 that WE are the Aliens, and that there is an older wiser civilisation that is from here! if they were here first, and this has a high probability. that makes us the ET'S. and if they are 1000 years ahead of us, why would they want anything to do with us??? the savage beasts that
Inhabit the surface of this planet. They are underground and under the Ocean. and it's just in the last decade the military tech. has advanced to where they can now be seen more frequently. and YES they watch us! wouldn't you? we are dangerous! :shooty::amazon::deadhorse::grrr1:

This thread has been running since July 2018. And since it started there has been some Amazing things taking place. the vast majority now believe
That " WE ARE NOT ALONE" . even the governments are slowly feeding us news, in dribs and drabs. and being interested in this subject for over 60 years. I am upset that all the videos but a few call our possible visitors " extraterrestrials" this could be WRONG. I would say that the odds are about 50/50 that WE are the Aliens, and that there is an older wiser civilisation that is from here! if they were here first, and this has a high probability. that makes us the ET'S. and if they are 1000 years ahead of us, why would they want anything to do with us??? the savage beasts that
Inhabit the surface of this planet. They are underground and under the Ocean. and it's just in the last decade the military tech. has advanced to where they can now be seen more frequently. and YES they watch us! wouldn't you? we are dangerous! :shooty::amazon::deadhorse::grrr1:

I think you've done incredibly well in 4 years to convince the vast majority of us that ....

... WE ARE NOT ALONE!!

:pighug:

@blue . :bighug: thank you for your support. :bow:. We live in exciting times. and great things will happen in the next few years.
Changing life as we know it forever. Lets not forget Cannabis. :thumbsup: an in the tent shot. all doing well.
DSC_0462.JPG

:thanks: for starting this thread. You are AFN trailblazer for sure. :applause:

@Nosias . your quote from Paul Stamets . is so true. we have five senses sight, hearing, smelling, tasting and touch. could there be 15 senses???
and as we evolve will we gain more senses?? and what could these new senses be??? a deep question. :toke:

Back