Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@mohawk warrior . are you native? I am 25% mic mac . :cheers:
kanienkehaka or a Mohawk as they called us.
We’re The warrior people. Just ask around lol
Mic Mac huh.. weren’t you guys near the Choctaw or w/e Central America or something...
and blood quantum is a white guy thing brother.. you are or you ain’t that’s how we roll
A tool used to assimilate

@mohawk warrior :toke: Mic Mac are from Atlantic Canada and right here in Maine. :pass: mostly a Filthy Sicilian white guy. :crying:
Oh snap Algonkin boy....
They don’t like us too much lol
I believe they adopted you guys after using our model to build the nish nation loL anishnaubee or something like that, sleeping giant
They backed the French

girls on parade. looking nice and green. about 4 weeks, two at 3 weeks. full gallon each now. :cheers:
DSC_0474.JPG
DSC_0475.JPG
DSC_0476.JPG
DSC_0477.JPG
DSC_0478.JPG
DSC_0479.JPG
DSC_0480.JPG
DSC_0481.JPG
DSC_0482.JPG
DSC_0483.JPG
DSC_0484.JPG
DSC_0485.JPG

We are the aliens to all other life in the universe. :goauto: Only had to feed the HSO chocolate mint. :thumbsup: getting BIG. 42 inch's for one 36" for the other. these are drinking twice as fat as the other four. they will get it:hump: tomorrow. :bighug:
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG
DSC_0492.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG

My daughter was kinda tripped out that the Pentagon had that UFO report that was released, she asked me what i would do if aliens showed up. I told her... well honey it depends on how much those little bastards pay, shit i might go work for them. Hopefully they have some killer extraterrestrial smoke maybe some extra dimensional stuff you know....

@Dr Coughman . :toke: why do you think some are here ? good weed! What i don't understand is why are they always calling them Extraterrestrials
or aliens??? most of the government sightings are over water. I think there is just as much chance they live here. And may predate us. so guess who the aliens are? :goauto: fed the other four girls today. here they are at their coming out party.
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0496.JPG
DSC_0497.JPG
DSC_0498.JPG
DSC_0499.JPG
DSC_0500.JPG
DSC_0501.JPG
:bighug:

Back