Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DeanOnAuto :toke: some of what he said IS prophetic. about 21st century. reading excerpts were right on. :headbang: 100%.
DIARY EXCERPTS
  1. EXCERPT 1
  2. EXCERPT 2
  3. EXCERPT 3
  4. EXCERPT 4
  5. EXCERPT 5
  6. EXCERPT 6
  7. EXCERPT 7
  8. EXCERPT 8
"...The 21st century had to come in order for people to suddenly realize that they were hovering above a frightening gap in the global public sphere and that their institutions were completely obsolete. So, gradually, the once dominant states began to bestow - deliberately or not - part of their previously almighty powers, especially in the fields of foreign policy, international relations and arms, to a central, federal political organization. They kept their historical memories, traditions and customs, language, legends and their domestic institutions, but they had now realized that in a future war there would be no winners and losers. They would either stick together, or all together they’d lose. They began to see who the true enemy was: the lack of strong and effective global institutions with the preventive mission to control all forms of conflict...
...The smaller nations were rather comfortable with their old social formations and had their own internal problems to worry about, so they were the last ones to adopt the new forms of organisation. The “Great Powers”, however, which had come to the fore in the 21st century, were struggling to understand one another. There was constant winning and complaints about the ways and criteria of the distribution of universal income. No one ever believed that their share was fair.
These “reactions” of the 21st century were meant to become the omen of the future “separatist movements”, which erupted repeatedly and were incited by the same “political nuclei” of the initial reactions!..." “...It was the materialistic century, an era of zero sensitivity, zero concern for human values and zero noble feelings. It was an era of unilateral technological progress without the necessary moral maturity of man.
Everybody was only interested in themselves. Love, straightforwardness, mercy and forgiveness were all swept aside. What prevailed was the thirst for power and domination and the smothering of every reaction or emotion that arose by any means possible.
At the same time came what was later to be called ‘the worthlessness of idols’, meaning the observation that, in all parts of the world, young people had started admiring ‘idols’ - actors and mimes, boxers, footballers, scruffy, longhaired musicians, courtesans and heartless tycoons instead of true heroes!”
(The decline of the 20th and the 21st century according to Professor Lain, 3906 AD

About the only thing he missed was the Obsession with Phones that most people have now. I don't wish for any more trouble in the world, BUT
I would like cell phones to stop working for a month, just to see the reaction. :fire:

HSO Chocolate Mint. grew 6 inch's in two days. :yoinks: she is at 48 inch's.
DSC_0503.JPG

About the only thing he missed was the Obsession with Phones that most people have now. I don't wish for any more trouble in the world, BUT
I would like cell phones to stop working for a month, just to see the reaction. :fire:
I agree :jointman:, I'm just starting Book 2 now of Coversations with Nostradums by Dolores Cannon. Book 1 was spot on and I can't imagine this will be any different. I love the fact the MSM love anything Quantum Computing but any mention of Quantum Healing and it's all theory and magic.

I agree :jointman:, I'm just starting Book 2 now of Coversations with Nostradums by Dolores Cannon. Book 1 was spot on and I can't imagine this will be any different. I love the fact the MSM love anything Quantum Computing but any mention of Quantum Healing and it's all theory and magic.
I am never surprised by how small some minds are. I believe in DOGMA and what I am told.

Feeding the girls. :thumbsup: 5 out of 6 needed some. the one in 3 gallon pot did not. the HSO chocolate mint has slowed down only 2 inch's between feeding @ 50 inch's. the other still at 34 inch's. sitting here scratching my head to remember the other strains. :baked: oh ya !
@Autoseeds.com . Chemdog. and Dinafem gorilla. :bighug:
DSC_0504.JPG
DSC_0505.JPG
DSC_0506.JPG
DSC_0507.JPG
DSC_0508.JPG
DSC_0509.JPG
DSC_0510.JPG
DSC_0511.JPG
DSC_0512.JPG
DSC_0513.JPG
DSC_0514.JPG
DSC_0515.JPG
ran out of room ,light as far up as it can go.

As you recall I am out of action, for growing. I am recovering extremely well and will take a plane to Vermont in mid-Nov to see that part of our family. I knew this would be difficult but it is what it is and i'll be back to 110% by dec.

I have been helping a friend in a no-legal state and wanted to share his best harvest. It too him 4 grows b4 he found his grove. Boy did he find it. He is using auto pots with 100 coco and Mega Crop. With 26 watts per sq ft.

Enjoy

20210930_151727.jpg
20210930_151719.jpg

@Nosias - Glad to hear you are recovering quickly and well! Excellent news. Vermont in Mid-Nov? Might be cold as heck up there by then. But, things have been warmer longer now. Could be a beautiful late fall, just right for walking. (or just sitting by a fire with a blanket and hot rum cider.)

Your friend appears to be doing quite well too I see! You must have had a hand in that autopot/coco business eh?

@Nosias. :bighug: I migrated north from Boston in the 70's. first stop N.H. then looking for a place further north, i looked at northern NH,
and Vermont. BUT this put the ocean four or five hours away. :nono: too far! so looked at Maine. every bit as green as VT or NH , but i can still smell the salt air on a good day, and can reach the ocean in a half hour. All the rest of New England can fit in Maine. and has 17 million acres of forest.
you could drop VT in that forest and make it disappear. Easy choice for me. but i do know you have family there. and that could make a difference. :pass:

HSO Chocolate Mint. only two needing feeding today. Holy shit. :woohoo:one @ 53 inch's, the other@40. it's scraping the ceiling.
next time i will have to feed her on the floor. thanks for bopping in. :bighug:
DSC_0516.JPG
DSC_0517.JPG
DSC_0518.JPG
DSC_0519.JPG
DSC_0520.JPG

Back