Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I absolutley love the quote from LT. Brian Graves. " naval pilots have been seeing UAP's for YEARS every DAY" :headbang:
The official policy of the armed forces was they told any pilot who REPORTED these fast flying unknowns could loose their right to fly. You have to understand that careers were endangered by reporting these. Also understand that the Military Industrial Complex really is in charge. All of the other services were told not to repot ( i meant report) ever. Times they are a changing. There will always be the 38 percenters and I do understand where they are coming from. Love everyone and hate not your brothers and sister for they are all here for the ssame thing.

Last edited:
@blue :bighug: i chose to ignore this persons posts. i think you know why?:biggrin:
ignore the ones you love also. we are all unique individuals and that includes all of them that do not come from here. Oh, I guess that is a whole universe for uniqueness :drunks:

All plants doing good. :bighug:done germinating till all these are done, unless i score another grow n show. i only have one at the moment. i do have bomb seeds going but they are unoffical. i am open for one more if it comes along. :cheers:
DSC_0872.JPG
DSC_0873.JPG
DSC_0874.JPG
DSC_0875.JPG
DSC_0876.JPG
DSC_0877.JPG
DSC_0878.JPG
DSC_0879.JPG

I sometimes have to remind myself love is everything. I keep forgetting about the Back Drop people that are here to enrich our experience. :jointman::bighug:

Back