Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Here's another with high probability. And advanced civilization that has been here all along, with city's under water. and they want nothing to do with violent humans. and we have only started to see their comings and goings. do ants care about us coming and going?
another distinct possibility is human tourists from the future. watching the funny monkeys. :vibe: :chimp::goauto:

Why is this UFO thing becoming mainstream?.. Tucker Carlson the journalist guy on network news has mentioned ufos a number of times now. You've got to wonder why whoever controls the media is letting this become a topic. I find that suspect.

Here's another with high probability. And advanced civilization that has been here all along, with city's under water. and they want nothing to do with violent humans. and we have only started to see their comings and goings. do ants care about us coming and going?
another distinct possibility is human tourists from the future. watching the funny monkeys. :vibe: :chimp::goauto:
I agree Magoo, apparently there is a super computer that those living within the Earth have, which makes our surface Pc's look primitive.

Last edited:
I heard an interesting theory yesterday about a Quantum computer sending back information from the future to a quantum pc in our dimension. This was initially where Q came from, that initiative was subsequently hijacked by the Kabul some time ago and not to be trusted :jointman: :vibes:

@Tom Bombadil :toke: As i said it is fabricated information. steering us in a particular direction. but are they really here? yes. why? don't know.
the real truth is Governments know the answers to these questions. and secrets mean control. that's what Governrments do CONTROL.

Just my thoughts on this, some of the craft that are seen I believe are reverse engineered tech that are part of black-op style projects. Others are piloted by off Earth clones/ebens using tech that allows gravity waves to be formed, in theory this allows an object to push through space time without G force.

The discovery of Moscoviumin (E115) at CERN for me confirms the hypothesis put forward by Lazar on the propulsion system that he worked on, once 115 is made it creates a gravity wave for a split second before it decays. Lastly I do believe that some are actually inter dimensional craft, moving from the 5th to our 3rd dimension.
so true.

Lyrics
There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
What a field day for the heat (Ooh ooh ooh)
A thousand people in the street (Ooh ooh ooh)
Singing songs and they carrying signs (Ooh ooh ooh)
Mostly say, "Hooray for our side" (Ooh ooh ooh)
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away
We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
You better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
You better stop
Now, what's that sound?
You better stop
Children, what's that sound?

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Stephen Stills
For What It's Worth lyrics © Cotillion Music Inc., Ten-east Music, Springalo Toones, Ten East Music, Richie Furay Music, Cotillion Music, Inc.

Why is this UFO thing becoming mainstream?.. Tucker Carlson the journalist guy on network news has mentioned ufos a number of times now. You've got to wonder why whoever controls the media is letting this become a topic. I find that suspect.
My thoughts that there going to reveal themselves shortly.
China is expected to attack Taiwan within the next 6 years. As they're posture towards that event all the time recently.
The virus was Unleashed by the CCP upon us. Upon the world. There is never been a single nation attack the entire world before this time.
Is the virus something else? Is the vaccine is it something else? Why are they trying to push us to take it and being so vocal about making us take it. Like trying to break our arms if we don't. in a manner of speaking.??? Suspect, suspicious, underhanded, you can't see one hand cuz you're trying to see the other hand, a lot of sleight-of-hand going around. Too Much double talk.
NOW.... throw in the UFO sightings that the government's going to release what they know supposedly on the 6th of June.??? That's Very suspicious very suspect very very very everything that it makes your head spin and your mind and thoughts.?????
Who knows maybe the vaccine is a tenderizer so that the reptilians can suck us up better? Who knows.???
As the virus is novel and the vaccine is novel...??? nobody knows still.???
They won't even admit or try to find the source of the virus... WTF....:WTF: But we all know for sure where it came from but nobody will officially say so???:cuss::fire::finger:
The truth is out there. Do we need Scully and Molder from the X-Files?
" Not trying to be funny?"
But it's all very suspicious very....
I watch for the truth everyday..
It consumes me some day's. I can't take it sometimes. So many questions and no answers.:grrr1::grrr2::shooty::smokeout::vibes::goodluck::passit::poof:

Perhaps something is happening and you do not know what it is.

Back