Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

What ever happened to @GoAuto6 ? :shrug: he was good to me way back. :bow: thank you.
All big plants flooded with full gallon full strength veg. mix. doing well Baby's doing well.
DSC_0894.JPG
DSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0896.JPG
DSC_0897.JPG
DSC_0898.JPG
DSC_0899.JPG
DSC_0900.JPG
DSC_0901.JPG
DSC_0902.JPG

What ever happened to @GoAuto6 ? :shrug: he was good to me way back. :bow: thank you.
All big plants flooded with full gallon full strength veg. mix. doing well Baby's doing well. View attachment 1322717View attachment 1322718View attachment 1322719View attachment 1322720View attachment 1322721View attachment 1322722View attachment 1322723View attachment 1322724View attachment 1322725

All very nice and green, another round of stellar girls incoming.

The other night I accidentally posted my address for the DP grow off in the public forum. Luckily @niceneasy pm'd me, it was up for 25mins or so, fingers crossed I don't have any fall out:doh:

All very nice and green, another round of stellar girls incoming.

The other night I accidentally posted my address for the DP grow off in the public forum. Luckily @niceneasy pm'd me, it was up for 25mins or so, fingers crossed I don't have any fall out:doh:
15 or 20 magazine subscriptions coming your way.

I have been reading all the pro's and con's. in the debate prior to the government report coming out. Jeeeeezzzz!!! everybody is lining up with threats and accusations. :shrug: not to mention the lying and misdirection. ALL those involved are using. Ego's are clashing, and someone will be losing income. from all the factions. i don't know who to believe ? and the government will not give us the truth.
the pile of bullshit was large, looks like it will be doubled. when gov. report comes out. + the two big questions are1. doe's the government know about who and where they come from. 2 are they a threat. or here to help, or just to observe.

All big plants flooded with full gallon full strength veg. mix. doing well Baby's doing well. View attachment 1322717View attachment 1322718View attachment 1322719View attachment 1322720View attachment 1322721View attachment 1322722View attachment 1322723View attachment 1322724View attachment 1322725

What is @GoAuto6 not around anymore? Looking mighty fine Dad .. I might have to come visit, for quality control purposes you understand :drool:.. mine got attacked by another critter .. it’s on its side still trying to grow, gonna go to the local club and pick up a couple of clones, I need to be growing, not nursing a super cropped seedling :pass::bighug:

@Hazy . Yes son you know your always welcome back home. :bighug: your room is just like you left it. your ps4 is hooked up.
and ready to go. A cloning we go ! pm coming. :cheers:

we respect your free will.

"Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean it's not true, and I think that we need to accept the fact that reality is not limited to the perception that we have traditionally used" Paul Stamets

Back