Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Things are looking good to get it done. Now that things that were once shunned are now desirable I have become very popular for my outlaw ways. People are lining up for a little know how and I’m selling it.

@Cave Dirt Cody ...I've tagged you into Live Stoners so you can tell us what you are up to now..... :pass: ..before @MR magoo evicts us....

i chose to ignore posts from Simplico . he trolled my thread in the beginning.. Mossy had a word with him back then. and every now and then he posts something negative about this thread. i choose to ignore this flat earther. :crying:
back to Cannabis. full tent of Healthy girls. :dancer::dancer: thank you for dropping in. :bighug:
m.jpg
:haha: :pimp: ....old age and wisdom prevails over youth and treachery once again! :rofl: ....very Zen-ittude of you for a grouchy ol' NorEastah'! :pighug:

>>>> Wow, they took a big jump since the last I saw :greenthumb:... serious stretch for on that one THCBomb! ...S&B's are bushing up well,...
What's the Summer plan my man? Will you close shop for a bit, or keep rolling through all this new yummy stuff? ....Dare I think photo' run?- :eyebrows:

@Waira . :bighug: yes, they are still vegging hard. the two fastbuds P&P will be in there till August. and i will get some Twenty20 mendo. autos for grow n show, hoping there here soon! go go autos. that's four that will be there till end of August. maybe a month off , by October temps are good for growing. and variety is the spice of life. :drool: i should have 6 different cultivars to sample by then. :cheers:

i chose to ignore posts from Simplico . he trolled my thread in the beginning.. Mossy had a word with him back then. and every now and then he posts something negative about this thread. i choose to ignore this flat earther. :crying:
back to Cannabis. full tent of Healthy girls. :dancer::dancer: thank you for dropping in. :bighug: A tune from our Son Hazy. :bighug:

I have no idea whether we have been visited by aliens, but I do know there is no proof that we have been.
Only reports of hidden evidence that the government doesn't want us to know about, even though the government can't keep secrets like this very well.
I strongly suspect that most UFOs are misunderstood atmospheric phenomena, but that's just an opinion.

(If mossy had a word with me, I've forgotten it, and would appreciate your providing a link to it.)

I think it's important to show that there is a history of UFO fakery so that we don't blindly accept questionable evidence.

Insulting someone you disagree with is the only trolling going on here.

Back