Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

What a Farce!!! the leaks of supposed information from this report. Who is leaking this info??? We all know it's our government. setting up a False scenario. misleading, half truths, and outright lie's. Just another Shit show. like Project blue book. here are the paid misinformation gang. supporting the government lie's.

What a Farce!!! the leaks of supposed information from this report. Who is leaking this info??? We all know it's our government. setting up a False scenario. misleading, half truths, and outright lie's. Just another Shit show. like Project blue book. here are the paid misinformation gang. supporting the government lie's.

Perhaps in the past, the governments (accross the world), have been concerned that if it were public knowledge we'd all throw a paniced shit fit and the world would dive into chaos.

Now we're all quite comfortable with the idea that we're a very tiny planet in an extrememly large solar system, perhaps it's time for everyone to put up their hands and go 'yep ... you got us ... they're UFOs. ... Aliens from outta space!"

And then we can start working on dark matter research and communication systems!

Onwards and upwards! .... To Infinity and Beyond!!

:vibe:

@blue :bighug: We may be the Aliens on Earth? just suppose there is an Older race of beings that have been living on this planet long before us. our species has been sentient for a few hundred thousand years. they could have been around a million years ago. making US the Aliens. :goauto: they ignore us like we ignore grasshoppers.

@blue :bighug: We may be the Aliens on Earth? just suppose there is an Older race of beings that have been living on this planet long before us. our species has been sentient for a few hundred thousand years. they could have been around a million years ago. making US the Aliens. :goauto: they ignore us like we ignore grasshoppers.

Damn.....you Could be right @MR magoo ..... :pass: ...I've heard that somewhere before......

1622893980944.png

It's all so laughable, my 10 cents worth is, any aliens that may make their presence known and in huge numbers are the Galactic council anything else is a Bluebeam initiative or a drive for zero gravity in the mainstream for the race to weaponize space.

Cannabis photo dump. :toke: All girls fed rode hard and put away wet. :hump:
bomb seeds Thc Bomb. and Fastbuds Strawberry x Banana. and purple punch. doing good. :thumbsup:

DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG
DSC_0940.JPG
DSC_0941.JPG
DSC_0942.JPG
DSC_0943.JPG
DSC_0944.JPG
DSC_0945.JPG
DSC_0946.JPG
DSC_0947.JPG
DSC_0948.JPG
DSC_0949.JPG

. ok government says yes they are vehicles with highly advanced technology.
Then the lie's start. where do they come from? Gov..... we don't know? ....lie. Are they advanced US technology? Gov...... no! .. lie.
Are pilots Alien ? gov.................we don't know? ......lie. :goauto: And an army of so called UFologist's that support the gov. lie's . plenty of them out there. and the populace Half with their head in the sand. They are Afraid. or oblivious to how important this is. then, and these are the real scary people. because they think we are alone in the universe . because it deflates their EGO"S. to know they are no where near the apex of intelligent life.

. ok government says yes they are vehicles with highly advanced technology.
Then the lie's start. where do they come from? Gov..... we don't know? ....lie. Are they advanced US technology? Gov...... no! .. lie.
Are pilots Alien ? gov.................we don't know? ......lie. :goauto: And an army of so called UFologist's that support the gov. lie's . plenty of them out there. and the populace Half with their head in the sand. They are Afraid. or oblivious to how important this is. then, and these are the real scary people. because they think we are alone in the universe . because it deflates their EGO"S. to know they are no where near the apex of intelligent life.

It's a total farce, they know exactly what they are, It would change peoples belief sysytems overnight, the backdrop people are'nt ready.... I'm just waiting for the cyber pandemic to start now. :jointman:

Today l solved an unsolved mystery. l was wondering why one on the plants on my patio is getting ragged chewed looking fan leaves. l seen a crow f***ing around in that plant & it made 2 clones for me, but these leaf damage wasn't a crow. My dog apparently likes my eBay bought Lebanese plant & rips off pieces to chew l seen when on a ZOOM meeting on the sunny patio. This is the culprit 5 years ago. She's a good girl named "Chilly Dog".
IMG_0661.JPG

Back