Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

(If mossy had a word with me, I've forgotten it, and would appreciate your providing a link to it.)
Use the Search function and find it yourself, easy enough...
There's another solution though, time to engage that :smoker1:....you "insult" too easily for folks in this thread so let's all be done with it and move along,... :rolleyes1:

@Waira . :bighug: yes, they are still vegging hard. the two fastbuds P&P will be in there till August. and i will get some Twenty20 mendo. autos for grow n show, hoping there here soon! go go autos. that's four that will be there till end of August. maybe a month off , by October temps are good for growing. and variety is the spice of life. :drool: i should have 6 different cultivars to sample by then. :cheers:
:woohoo1:Oh yeah, they have some new stuff coming out! .....Hmmm, maybe I should see if Adam would send a couple beans along with the time release nutes they use...

Oh man, that's the truth on variety! Between the photo's and the auto's, green gods willing I'll have a dozen+ girls to get acquainted with :hump:
I have to say, this round of photo's could be the best run yet, and you know why - :eyebrows: ....All GMC plus 1 LBH = :dizzy:
The New Killer Malawi x Orange Glue and the Mac' cross of Doors x OHz are especially juicy, raw skull-buggering potency on the first, and that electric soaring unique Haze high from the latter... Her finish time will be the nail bitter!
nail bite.gif
:crying:

Use the Search function and find it yourself, easy enough...
There's another solution though, time to engage that :smoker1:....you "insult" too easily for folks in this thread so let's all be done with it and move along,... :rolleyes1:
I think now is a great time for a AFN family hug. :pighug::smokeout::hump::joy::cheersmate::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited:
:vibe: :kiss: :gary:...Pucker up Big boyo! ....Did you wash your beard first? :laughcry: Rumor has it your Budgie is roosting in there now! :rofl:

I ain't gettin' frenched by sum boid, mac! :yoinks:

:bighug:
brohug2.gif
:smokeout:

Girls doing well. :toke: added another light because one of the thc bombs is at 42 inch's putting QB board too high for seedlings.
Also had delivery of three new cultivars from @Twenty20 Adam . :bow: thank You. Mendocino Go Go autos, glue Sniffer autos and Snow g autos.
looks like no break this summer. :baked:
DSC_0921.JPG
DSC_0922.JPG
DSC_0923.JPG
DSC_0924.JPG
DSC_0925.JPG
DSC_0927.JPG
DSC_0928.JPG
DSC_0929.JPG
DSC_0930.JPG
DSC_0931.JPG
DSC_0932.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG

Girls doing well. :toke: added another light because one of the thc bombs is at 42 inch's putting QB board too high for seedlings.
Also had delivery of three new cultivars from @Twenty20 Adam . :bow: thank You. Mendocino Go Go autos, glue Sniffer autos and Snow g autos.
looks like no break this summer. :baked:View attachment 1325512View attachment 1325513View attachment 1325514View attachment 1325515View attachment 1325516View attachment 1325517View attachment 1325518View attachment 1325519View attachment 1325520View attachment 1325521View attachment 1325522View attachment 1325523View attachment 1325524

those quantum lights are very nice and such a joy to have in the tent.

@Nosias . :pass: Yes! lucky i had the old Blackstar for seedlings. that is the only drawwback with one board. :bighug:

So did I! Nice unexpected additional strains! Thanks @Twenty20 Adam !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-evidence-mystery-ufos-alien-051029252.html AS expected our government is as stupid as ever. covering up the
obvious. the part that worry's me the most is how stupid the people are that voted these idiots in to office. and the lie it's China Or Russia.
is also incredible stupidity. not to mention, there mention of a classified section of this report. Classified for What???
IF China or Russia was running these Vehicles we would be speaking Mandarin or Russian. :cheers:

Geee! WE better spend another Trillion dollars on defense!!!!! "The Russians are coming" :yoinks:

Back