Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I still find it amazing that beings inhabit the sun . :vibes::goauto:

Well , we inhabit the sun. we are in it's Heliosphere. :pass:Who else you talking about?:goauto:

:coffee: :hump::hump::hump::coffee:...He's just a love bud machine,...:pimp: woooo! .... no rest for the wicked indeed, not with those juicy genetics talking in your ear :eyebrows:

Wow, that THC shot up nicely, hey? Another Mutt&Jeff pheno couple like the last round! ...and then the S&B's are like twins almost, and super bushy :greenthumb:
As smaller plants, I find that to be a bit more challenging. Some smart pruning is called for, to lessen the kibbles and bits buds they tend to form... Which reminds me to do that with my crew today... Strip the lower/inner nodes down and get that energy flowing to the tops!

Well , we inhabit the sun. we are in it's Heliosphere. :pass:Who else you talking about?:goauto:
The beings that live on the surface of the sun, apparently it's not as hot as our Scientists think, the solar activity is way, way above in its stratosphere. :pass:

Thank you for sharing. For the last 10 days we have been blasted with awakening flares. This is the start of the new Earth. It will not happen over night but everyone keep the love and the light with you and away we go !

we have it easy in Maine. no drought, no forest fires, no earthquakes, very few Hurricanes. and when they hit the gulf of Maine, they die.
the worst thing here is blackflys. :cheers:
I could hardly see the rockies this AM. Forest fires smoke from AZ and New Mexico is being mixed with the ozones. Not a pretty sight.

I still find it amazing that beings inhabit the sun . :vibes::goauto:
the universe is full of life and we do not see it. We know so little. The earth is flat and the universe revolves around Earth .....HA HA But not too long ago people died for not believing in the dogma of lies.

"The first to launch a new truth (or rather a recurring aspect of the One Truth) upon the world has invariably met with ridicule, scorn arid cries of “Fraud!” The pioneer is by nature a few decades ahead of his time and is abused by his fellowmen, whose grandchildren scratch their heads and wonder what all the fuss was about, because to them the full fruits of the lonely pioneer have become everyday and commonplace fact."

Adamski, George. Inside the Spaceships . Unknown. Kindle Edition.

"Adamski finds himself in the same awkward position as the native of Brazil who was given a ride in a helicopter. He’s had his ride. The helicopter has gone away. He tries to tell his tribe what happened but there are no words in his language to describe it adequately."

Adamski, George. Inside the Spaceships . Unknown. Kindle Edition.

Thank you for sharing. For the last 10 days we have been blasted with awakening flares. This is the start of the new Earth. It will not happen over night but everyone keep the love and the light with you and away we go !
I'm excited to see how it unfolds, hopefully I have attained the level of consciousnesses needed where either I or a facet of my true original source energy will be able to shift into the New Earth and its higher dimension:toke:

Back