DSC_0999.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

@Hazy . :bighug: it's so good to have my son back on. :thumbsup: they don't call him headmaster Hazy for nothing! :thumbsup:
his bucket list is to Hump a girl in every country! :yoinks: and he is more than half way there. :thumbsup:. Hedonistic Hazy. :biggrin:

his bucket list is to Hump a girl in every country! :yoinks: and he is more than half way there. :thumbsup:. Hedonistic Hazy. :biggrin:

:crying: @Hazy......:pighug:...did we every give you that Birds and Bees Talk......?..........:condom:..I'm sure your Dad can Enlighten you....
since he spragged you up.......:pass:

@MR magoo .....Think on this.....If they landed on your door step tomorrow and said....Take me to your Leader...........:goauto:

Can you Think of any current world leader that you could Introduce them to...and not feel Embarassed about....?......:pass:

Too funny because in my opinion very true Mossy. Or like in some movies the alien would ask something like are there any intelligent life forms ? :face:
Both very good reasons to pass up our planet :pass:

Too funny because in my opinion very true Mossy. Or like in some movies the alien would ask something like are there any intelligent life forms ? :face:
Both very good reasons to pass up our planet :pass:

:pass: Happy Friday..................:friday:..................

:crying: @Hazy......:pighug:...did we every give you that Birds and Bees Talk......?..........:condom:..I'm sure your Dad can Enlighten you....
since he spragged you up.......:pass:

@MR magoo .....Think on this.....If they landed on your door step tomorrow and said....Take me to your Leader...........:goauto:

Can you Think of any current world leader that you could Introduce them to...and not feel Embarassed about....?......:pass:
100% agree.

Back