Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Oh crap I forgot us here on AFN. Anyone of us would be better than most of our leaders for an alien meet and great. And of course we could get their disposition in the right place. :haha:
You're not wrong, I like to call them the Misleaders though:crying:

I'm happy with that, the Lemon Kix gave me 378g, I was like WTAF, I had no idea I thought she might yield 6 maybe 7z but not 13. The buds are were so dense, almost like hand grenades. The photo doesn't do her justice but I was just blown away, I thought maybe 300g or so between the two girls. I can't believe a 120W COB grew it to be honest :vibes:

ck3.jpg

Getting there now @Nosias ...Cheers...... :headbang: ...but it has been the coldest wettest spring we've had since we got here....more like the UK weather than Spain..

The outdoor girls have rolled with it....:pass:....have you got outdoor....?
no, i am in a neighbor hood and it so too many could se them. small yard. lots of changes for my family so i will wait and see what is to be will be. All will work out. I'll let you all know in august. As an immortal soul I feel this vehicle is wearing you. Never get attached to your body, it is only temporary. You go on and enter another body. Such is the universe.

@Nosias . :bighug: get down to the thread Join the cultivators club and put in your Stellar grows. you are a great grow machine. :doc1:
I wish I could. I am getting my fix by watching all of your grows. It is not the right time. I'll let you know in August. The many things up in the air makes it unobtainable in the here and now. Thanks for the king words

Back