Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

The UAP (ufo) report is out. :nono: nothing but lies, half truth, and same old rhetoric. and denial. as they pretend they don't know what they are.
the Obvious truth is evident in the fact that there is a "classified version that we don't get to see. And that version is also a pack of bullshit i am sure.

Hey Hairy. :bighug: good to hear you. :vibe: thank you. a cool shot! Hard to imagine that in 120 years the human race has gone from a motorized glider made from canvas and Balsa wood. To probes traveling beyond our solar system. :yoinks: and the government wont give credit to their stolen tech. from ET's

Hey Hairy. :bighug: good to hear you. :vibe: thank you. a cool shot! Hard to imagine that in 120 years the human race has gone from a motorized glider made from canvas and Balsa wood. To probes traveling beyond our solar system. :yoinks: and the government wont give credit to their stolen tech. from ET's

i know its crazy,,, check this one out of first landing of starship prototype ,i sure elon musk is an alien :biggrin:

I apologize for calling him a moron. the heat got to me. :pighug: i will tone it down....................... he's NOT very smart.
all plants fed big girls almost done . a few more days. Baby's healthy. Purple Punch , still a little wonky, but improving.

The Government report.........................................." We don't know nothin?? :shrug: very well said. Except it's a bold faced lie!:doh:
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG

Back