Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

disclosure crawls slowly forward.

@Nosias could not see that vid. my VPN wont allow. :bighug: yup! feeding us tid bits. :cuss:
one of our most prestigious news show 60 minutes. had a special last night. about all this. so it is moving along.

what the government is trying to do, is save face. now that everyone knows they are here. they have known for a long time, and know WAY more than what they are dolling out. all their information that we are now hearing has been carefully prepared to misdirect the real truth.
most people will go along, and think that the government just found out about all this. that's a laugh. :crying:
they have contracts with ET. :goauto:

what the government is trying to do, is save face. now that everyone knows they are here. they have known for a long time, and know WAY more than what they are dolling out. all their information that we are now hearing has been carefully prepared to misdirect the real truth.
most people will go along, and think that the government just found out about all this. that's a laugh. :crying:
they have contracts with ET. :goauto:
Your dead right Magoo, they allowed the Ebens to take a quota of humans in return for tech, amongst other contracts they made. I doubt they will ever tell the story of the exchange program to Planet Serpo or Earths real history according to the yellow book. Unfortunately as we both know, we’ve been lied to for millennium on just about everything.

@Nosias could not see that vid. my VPN wont allow. :bighug: yup! feeding us tid bits. :cuss:
one of our most prestigious news show 60 minutes. had a special last night. about all this. so it is moving along.

All the trains are pulling us along the track of disclosure. even when we all know that WE ARE NOT ALONE, and there will still be about 38% who will not believe it is possible as long as they have their little flag tickers posted on their cars.

Last edited:
Your dead right Magoo, they allowed the Ebens to take a quota of humans in return for tech, amongst other contracts they made. I doubt they will ever tell the story of the exchange program to Planet Serpo or Earths real history according to the yellow book. Unfortunately as we both know, we’ve been lied to for millennium on just about everything.
and lied to by almost every structure of power since the man came and they lied to us about him, just for the power. Think of Darth Vader who scummed to the dark side we see every day more and more are taken in by more lies. Heaven can wait u no.

I absolutley love the quote from LT. Brian Graves. " naval pilots have been seeing UAP's for YEARS every DAY" :headbang:

Back