Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@DeanOnAuto :toke: I am an old man on disability after a fight with cancer. ! WON! but stomach removed. left me kinda sore.
i ave been using Chinese led panels bought at auction from ebay. average cost 35 dollars. and three Blackstar Panels 11 years old.
All my equipment was breaking down. :shrug: and very little money. but i am a member of a private club. called Growmore club.
mostly older breeders and growers. one member runs a led company in the uk. DIYLEDUK some of the members asked Adam from this company
if they could get me some new stuff. BOOM! i recieved a 600 true watt Quantum board led for free. :yoinks: retail over a thousand dollars. i never could have afforded this light. another member sent me a top quality 4x4 tent. because he read that my zippers did not work.
this stuff showed up at my doorstep . without me even knowing. :shrug: if there is a Ganja god he has blessed me. check out DIYLEDUK . they have many models of panelsView attachment 1317673View attachment 1317674View attachment 1317675
I love that, it just shows that their are some good people out there and those lights rock. I try to live my life by three rules, the Law of obundance, Law of attraction and Love thigh neighbor. :vibes: :smoking:

Fastbuds Purple Punch set to soak for 24.
DSC_0859.JPG
:cheers:

Hello MR magoo

I am sort of back here? Not sure whats going to happen next?

:bighug:

Super good too hear from you!!!! :bighug: i was worried. please ,
even if your not growing, come by for conversation.:bighug:
Any improvement with your relationship with your Daughter??? i hope so! none with mine. :shrug: Are you going to grow again??

All baby's doing well. another spoonful of baby food by governments. from USS Omaha 2019. verified by the liars at the pentagon.
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0862.JPG
DSC_0863.JPG
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0865.JPG
DSC_0866.JPG

Oh wow, thanks for the rep @MR magoo, most appreciated :bighug:

Back