Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

over the years there have been many incidents where during live video NASA cut the video from the ISS when ufo's came in to view. now they are letting us see Perseverance take pics of them on Mars.

What do think, part of a Bluebeam type initiative or a real narrative?

over the years there have been many incidents where during live video NASA cut the video from the ISS when ufo's came in to view. now they are letting us see Perseverance take pics of them on Mars.

I wonder who is responsible for putting such a lousy 720p camera on Mars. How stupid do they think we are. The real pics are 4k and we get to see 720p
:yoinks::deadhorse:

I don't know ? i am afraid i don't have answers , just Questions. :eyebrows: final Trizzler trimmed halfway. :bighug:
she is a very sticky girl. had to switch scissors half way through, they stopped cutting. :cheers:
DSC_0818.JPG
DSC_0819.JPG
DSC_0820.JPG
DSC_0822 (2).JPG
DSC_0823 (2).JPG
DSC_0824 (2).JPG
DSC_0825 (2).JPG
DSC_0826 (2).JPG
DSC_0827.JPG
DSC_0828 (2).JPG

This was an interesting video cast of the entity called Aurora, a 5th dimension being who then became a walk-in on Earth.

@MR magoo that song is a blast from the past for me, eh? One of the first l learned on the four string mother-father back in the olden days before Steve Harris taught me the galloping beat when l first heard "Number Of The Beast" & l never looked back. Up the Irons!

Attachments

• Cocaine Hippo.jpg
    Cocaine Hippo.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 31
@Mossy :bighug:thank you. i wish i was 64 again. but why not wish BIG! how about 29. ? i would go make the high jump at the quarry's again! used to do this every summer week.

Back