Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy :bighug:thank you. any slaps from the Queen of Cannabis. have triple the weight of others. :cheers:

@BCBudlady . :bighug:have you been under the weather?? if i knew i would have brought you some Chicken soup. :stir:

@Mossy :bighug:thank you. any slaps from the Queen of Cannabis. have triple the weight of others. :cheers:

@BCBudlady . :bighug:have you been under the weather?? if i knew i would have brought you some Chicken soup. :stir:
Just trying to stay above the pavement sir!!! The maintenance required of late is daunting. Killin it as usual @MR magoo . The lights making a huge difference?

Ayuh ! the Quantum Board is a quantum leap. :toke: what a great bunch over at GMC. i never could have afforded this light or tent. on disability.
that light was ridiculous in price. BUT worth what they charged for it. i would still be using Chinese led's bought at auction from Ebay
for 30 bucks. and 11 year old blackstars. :toke:

Ayuh ! the Quantum Board is a quantum leap. :toke: what a great bunch over at GMC. i never could have afforded this light or tent. on disability.
that light was ridiculous in price. BUT worth what they charged for it. i would still be using Chinese led's bought at auction from Ebay
we all receive what we offer. so the giver/s are full of joy. Sweet

They love you at GMC. Awesome news about the QB’s. Still running a couple cheap blurples here in the photo tent, and cobs in the main....cuz I’m planning to cut down :rofl:

You guys are probably aware of the concept of walk-ins, this is a video of how a light being called Aurora perceived the energy as she enters the human body from the 5th dimension. She calls it the flying rainbow lasagna :vibes:

You guys are probably aware of the concept of walk-ins, this is a video of how a light being called Aurora perceived the energy as she enters the human body from the 5th dimension. She calls it the flying rainbow lasagna :vibes:

No, I am not aware of this. Thanks for sharing.

hello Spacetime travelers. chopped another twenty20 mendocino Trizzler auto. unusual horizontal stripes on main stalk, i have seen plenty of vertical. but not horizontal. also two Fastbuds Strawberry x Banana. and two bomb seeds thc bomb. all are happy. :thumbsup: thank you for stopping in.
DSC_0799.JPG
DSC_0800 (2).JPG
DSC_0801.JPG
DSC_0802 (2).JPG
DSC_0803 (2).JPG
DSC_0804 (2).JPG
DSC_0805 (2).JPG
DSC_0806 (2).JPG
DSC_0807.JPG

over the years there have been many incidents where during live video NASA cut the video from the ISS when ufo's came in to view. now they are letting us see Perseverance take pics of them on Mars.

Back