Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Just re-reading a chapter in Book 5 of the Convoluted Universe, The Backdrop People.
Are you guys familiar with the concept of them, it's a brain churner for me but from a certain perspective it kind of reinforces the notion of us living in a Holographic sim. Defo brain candy :smoking: :vibes:

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: Every night before bed i meditate. and try to alter my reality. sometimes it's something simple, like directing my thoughts to a sore knee , back pain, and such. other times i focus on life's problems, everyday stuff. the problem is i don't know if it's working or not.
it works on the pain, but what about general reality?? if something changes you wont know. be it a sim or otherwise. :cheers:

Yes, they are here. No longer any doubt except for those who's entire lives are based on the dogma of fear. The forces of FEAR have been pushed away from our solar system and the light and love of the Good is shining down on us all.

Boy oh boy will the shite hit the minds of all of us. The full moon at the end of the month, be ready to open your hearts.

Just re-reading a chapter in Book 5 of the Convoluted Universe, The Backdrop People.
Are you guys familiar with the concept of them, it's a brain churner for me but from a certain perspective it kind of reinforces the notion of us living in a Holographic sim. Defo brain candy :smoking: :vibes:
I saw a ytube where Dolores talks about them. I recall her saying that you can not feed a newborn human baby lobster and filet. You MUST nurse them and go easy at first. Well I believe we are about to be weaned form the bottle. Everything is energy and we souls have created this illusion. Nothing is real, nothing. We have been "feed" nothing but lies and more lies. This has been going on for a very long time. We just are babies and soon some will wail away !!!!!!!!

@DeanOnAuto . :toke: Every night before bed i meditate. and try to alter my reality. sometimes it's something simple, like directing my thoughts to a sore knee , back pain, and such. other times i focus on life's problems, everyday stuff. the problem is i don't know if it's working or not.
it works on the pain, but what about general reality?? if something changes you wont know. be it a sim or otherwise. :cheers:
good for you. We are not awake to why we are here. We are here simply to experience everything we planned to do b4 we were re-born. We all made plans, now we need to learn from what has happened to us, each and everyone is the one.

Last edited:
I saw a ytube where Dolores talks about them. I recall her saying that you can not feed a newborn human baby lobster and filet. You MUST nurse them and go easy at first. Well I believe we are about to be weaned form the bottle. Everything is energy and we souls have created this illusion. Nothing is real, nothing. We have been "feed" nothing but lies and more lies. This has been going on for a very long time. We just are babies and soon some will wail away !!!!!!!!
I could easily see a Project Bluebeam type event occuring any time now, the Pentagon is certainly ramping up through MSM the drip, drip of an alien presence. The three waves of volunteers certainly have there work cut out trying to wake the masses who are able to shift and raise their vibration. The Backdrop people will be those left behind and taking the emotion away, they are bascially slaves, going from one place to another as pure energy to create the reality for those that have a agreed to come here in a physical form with a soul.

Last edited:
you guys are aware of the Paradigm shift. 95% of the people don't have a clue it's coming. We will have a good laugh watching the world Freakout! :biggrin: :bighug:

you guys are aware of the Paradigm shift. 95% of the people don't have a clue it's coming. We will have a good laugh watching the world Freakout! :biggrin: :bighug:
I'm excited about it, I've either agreed to remain behind for the experience and to record it or alternatively a facet of my consciousness has already made the shift or possibly both could happen. Either way the Earth has already begain its shift into the 4th Dimension, luckily I have some plants on the go to see me through for any major occasion :smoking::bighug::vibes:

Last edited:
Back