Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

everybody tucked in. time for a nap.:sleeping:
DSC_0762.JPG
DSC_0763.JPG

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ufo-fragments-likely-possession-lockheed-025656979.html Every day we are being trained to accept the fact that we are just one of many sentient beings in the universe. The big question is not IF, it's why they are here? i believe they are here to protect this planet. NOT the humans on it. they are no danger to us monkey's unless we start slinging radioactive Poo around and harm Earth,
they WONT allow this to happen. I hope.:goauto:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ufo-fragments-likely-possession-lockheed-025656979.html Every day we are being trained to accept the fact that we are just one of many sentient beings in the universe. The big question is not IF, it's why they are here? i believe they are here to protect this planet. NOT the humans on it. they are no danger to us monkey's unless we start slinging radioactive Poo around and harm Earth,
they WONT allow this to happen. I hope.:goauto:
I think the jury is still deliberating on if we're sentient or just really good mimics.

@Mossy :bighug: Girls are my favorite life form! :dancer:

The problem with Elizondo and his group is........................ they are pushing the National security issue. talking about ET violating our air space, and that we have no control over them. and that they pose a danger. this is false information. they are working with the deep state. to scare the populace of the world in to a world government. that they CONTROL! Government = control. and it is the fast lane to totalitarian rule.
here are all the drunken girls. :bighug: :goauto:
DSC_0765.JPG
DSC_0766.JPG
DSC_0767.JPG
DSC_0768.JPG
DSC_0769.JPG
DSC_0770.JPG
DSC_0771.JPG
DSC_0772.JPG
DSC_0773.JPG
DSC_0774.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0777.JPG
DSC_0779.JPG
DSC_0780.JPG

I am afraid. :yoinks: ET is coming and they are going to eat me. :rofl: what a laugh. our government has a secret UAP investigation program.
What's it called?? ..........the advanced Aerospace THREAT program. as i have said before, we are just meat animals for them. they are about to harvest. Our trichomes are ripe. :haha:

Bombseeds Thc Bomb auto. and fastbuds S & B. doing well. :thumbsup: 4days for S&B. 7days for bombs. :toke::bighug:
DSC_0783.JPG
DSC_0784.JPG
DSC_0786.JPG
DSC_0787.JPG

@blue nothing better than a slapdown from you. :bighug: can you tell i am having fun?? :crying:

Back