Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Nosias :bighug:All these people that have been pointing out ET vehicles are what the rest of us would call experts.
so wake up world!! big changes in the near future. back to cannabis............................... two Bomb seeds THC bomb Auto popped in 24 hours.:thumbsup:
@BombSeeds DAN. thank you. and two Fastbuds Banana Strawberry in water for 24 hours. and a pic of budland. nothing better than a full healthy tent! better tag bonny Heather to. @Fast Buds Heather :bow:
DSC_0743.JPG
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG
Good morning Deah! @Mossy:bighug:

@Nosias :bighug:All these people that have been pointing out ET vehicles are what the rest of us would call experts.
so wake up world!! big changes in the near future. back to cannabis............................... two Bomb seeds THC bomb Auto popped in 24 hours.:thumbsup:
@BombSeeds DAN. thank you. and two Fastbuds Banana Strawberry in water for 24 hours. and a pic of budland. nothing better than a full healthy tent! better tag bonny Heather to. @Fast Buds Heather :bow:View attachment 1311647View attachment 1311648View attachment 1311649 Good morning Deah! @Mossy:bighug:

looks like you must be loving that new light. I wish it was time for me to fly, I mean to grow. All is well here just 3rd density issues are hampering my free time.

Here is one of my vaporite songs.

Just love the organ solos.

If I may suggest a book I am reading now by Graham Hancock, America : Before. It is a long long book but it is fascinating how much the people in charge have kept the world in the dark. :toke:
I really liked that book, have you read his other works?

If I may suggest a book I am reading now by Graham Hancock, America : Before. It is a long long book but it is fascinating how much the people in charge have kept the world in the dark. :toke:
If you want an insight into the world that’s transitioning now, have a look at this, I don’t think the guys at Amazon read it before listing it
:crying::crying::crying:Amazon product

I really liked that book, have you read his other works?
No, I have done a lot of ytube with him speaking. I have listened enough that I read in my head his voice and cadence. I really enjoy him.

:bighug: brudda Magoo, my favorite gangstah (Rt.) dirty birdie! :rofl: :smokeout:

Those Trizzies are shaping up very nicely, another stack o' jars coming to add to your outrageous collection at this point :woohoo1:

How do they smell? A friend over at GMC is looking for auto candidates to breed with, and some of what he wants to work is part of the same family of genetics that these Trizz'es are, so thus are a good potential match!
He has a Nigerian landrace that's killer, and I'm petitioning him to work that with the Zamadelica auto (ACE),... Zam' is something I think you'd love, so if I can source enough seeds I'll send you a taste if you likey! :eyebrows: I'll be running her this season, pending safe arrival of the seeds....

:drool: That Walt nugg' is killing me! It's been years since I ran her last,... gotta get caught up on other 'Phisto's first though. White Crack stanky bitch and yummy HBSS are queued up for run#1 starting soon!
I am sorely tempted to send you some of this KIS Organic Nutrient Pack amendment to try, just one pot's worth so you can see... Just mix it in and let cook a couple weeks, and it's pretty much water only through harvest! Some light PK maybe, water-in or top dress.. easy-peasy! :greenthumb:eh? eh?

Just a song for you all my family. Enjoy and smile in the light and the Love of the Source.

Music video by James McMurtry performing Levelland. (C) 1995 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

Levelland, Tx.

Flatter than a tabletop
Makes you wonder why they stopped here
Wagon must have lost a wheel or they lacked ambition one
On the great migration west
Separated from the rest
Though they might have tried their best
They never caught the sun
So they sunk some roots down in the dirt
To keep from blowin' off the earth
Built a town around here
And when the dust had all but cleared