Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Waira :bighug:the trizzlers smell like candy, sweet, with a lilac smell. a first for me (lilac).
two THC BOMB in tent. seedlings. and two Banana Strawberry will be installed today. :thumbsup:
but " I have miles to go before i rest" when the trizzlers are done, about three weeks, i will throw in a rack of Purple Punch and that will be it. until some time in July. then i will coast during hot weather. not going to stop growing though. i have decided to grow two Dinafem Gorilla during summer. because the last two gave me over a pound of bud. hopefully this will happen again. :cheers:

@Nosias John Prine i have listened to for a long time. great tune.
Leveland. interesting tune. asking a good question. Why would anyone stop in a dust bowl and put down roots?
I love my deep woods. Maine is the most forested state in the lower 48. loaded with fish and game. and peace and quiet. :cheers:

@Waira :bighug:the trizzlers smell like candy, sweet, with a lilac smell. a first for me (lilac).
two THC BOMB in tent. seedlings. and two Banana Strawberry will be installed today. :thumbsup:
but " I have miles to go before i rest" when the trizzlers are done, about three weeks, i will throw in a rack of Purple Punch and that will be it. until some time in July. then i will coast during hot weather. not going to stop growing though. i have decided to grow two Dinafem Gorilla during summer. because the last two gave me over a pound of bud. hopefully this will happen again. :cheers:

@Nosias John Prine i have listened to for a long time. great tune.
Leveland. interesting tune. asking a good question. Why would anyone stop in a dust bowl and put down roots?
I love my deep woods. Maine is the most forested state in the lower 48. loaded with fish and game. and peace and quiet. :cheers:
And my ex wife.

@Bill.de.Cat :toke: only one ex??? i have two. :biggrin: i am always in the market for another ex wife! :crying: 15 years with this one. she wants me gone!
and i don't blame her. :tongue:

but " I have miles to go before i rest" when the trizzlers are done, about three weeks, i will throw in a rack of Purple Punch and that will be it. until some time in July. then i will coast during hot weather. not going to stop growing though. i have decided to grow two Dinafem Gorilla during summer. because the last two gave me over a pound of bud. hopefully this will happen again.
Ooo, I like what I hear! Over at GMC, Fiddy is thinking about making some auto's with some of the stars from his and Beanz's grows, and so some breeder candidates are wanted...
I'm glad that the Bomb's have been doing well for you and others- :greenthumb: I have had zero luck with them, so will never dabble in their genetics anymore...
I'll be keen on seeing how the SB's turn out! It's still a pretty popular cultivar around the dispensaries, good stuff lab-tests very high in THC%... it's the aroma that will be the real test IMO :goodluck:

Who's PP are you running, FB's? I ask because the SeedStocker version is a long cycle grow, 10+ weeks I think? Hopefully this one isn't!
Are your running the Gorilla's outside?

PP is Fastbuds. Bomb seeds has been berry berry good to me. :biggrin: last year i had three grow n shows at the same time, Bomb seeds, female seeds, and Autoseeds northern lights, Chem bomb and THC bomb. ALL were good, but the THC BOMB was the best. :drool::dizzy:

no more outdoor.

PP is Fastbuds. Bomb seeds has been berry berry good to me. :biggrin: last year i had three grow n shows at the same time, Bomb seeds, female seeds, and Autoseeds northern lights, Chem bomb and THC bomb. ALL were good, but the THC BOMB was the best. :drool::dizzy:

no more outdoor.
I've got 1 Gorrilla bomb (photo supposedly) that grew big. Gifted to a friend and he has it outdoors, seems to be an auto as it has some pistols showing now. Will be getting updates 2nd Hand to post in the Bomb Seeds grow n show along with my photos.

Fastbuds Strawberry x Banana. up. and in to big pots today.
DSC_0747.JPG

Back