Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Twenty20 Adam :bighug: Trizzler #2. done. in jars. :drool: having trouble with Flash. have to have Wifey. change settings. She's the expert.
DSC_0829 (2).JPG
DSC_0830 (2).JPG
DSC_0831 (2).JPG
DSC_0832 (2).JPG
DSC_0833 (1).JPG
DSC_0833.JPG
DSC_0834 (1).JPG
DSC_0834.JPG
DSC_0835.JPG
DSC_0836.JPG
DSC_0837.JPG

BLUE .:bighug:Thank you for all your help. getting me up and operating. when i showed up. :bighug:

BLUE .:bighug:Thank you for all your help. getting me up and operating. when i showed up. :bighug:

You're very Welcome of course, my intergalactic Amigo! :D

:bighug:

Showed up ..... But you've always been here!!?! :rofl:

Intergalactic Amigo! :crying::crying::crying::crying:spitting up coffee.

What lights to use @MR magoo your grows are always interstellar.

I was thinking off passing on my lighting units and getting the new ChilLed Ultras or maybe the Gen2 Sanlights. I'm not certain my grow space of 2x4 would benefit from having better lights though.

The two I have do the job I suppose. It's a question of thinking you can do better with better equipment but I know at heart it's 80% the grower and his knowledge.

@DeanOnAuto :toke: I am an old man on disability after a fight with cancer. ! WON! but stomach removed. left me kinda sore.
i ave been using Chinese led panels bought at auction from ebay. average cost 35 dollars. and three Blackstar Panels 11 years old.
All my equipment was breaking down. :shrug: and very little money. but i am a member of a private club. called Growmore club.
mostly older breeders and growers. one member runs a led company in the uk. DIYLEDUK some of the members asked Adam from this company
if they could get me some new stuff. BOOM! i recieved a 600 true watt Quantum board led for free. :yoinks: retail over a thousand dollars. i never could have afforded this light. another member sent me a top quality 4x4 tent. because he read that my zippers did not work.
this stuff showed up at my doorstep . without me even knowing. :shrug: if there is a Ganja god he has blessed me. check out DIYLEDUK . they have many models of panels
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

I kissed the baby's and made them cry. :baby::baby::shrug: flooded all with 1 1/2 liters of megacrop 2.0 . 2ml. per gallon. brings PH to a perfect 6.4. :thumbsup:. the two unmarked are Bomb seeds THC Bomb autos.
DSC_0856.JPG
DSC_0857.JPG
DSC_0852.JPG
DSC_0853.JPG
DSC_0854.JPG
DSC_0855.JPG

Back