Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto gals. one down due to white mold on main cola.:shrug: one Orange Utan down. and about a 1/4 ounce lost. not so bad.
spent all morning checking them over with magnifier and strong light. other three fed and put back. i am hoping it's not going to spread, i believe it was nipped in the bud. tip of main cola lost.
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG
DSC_0431.JPG
DSC_0432.JPG
DSC_0433.JPG
DSC_0434.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0438.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG

Mephisto gals. one down due to white mold on main cola.:shrug: one Orange Utan down. and about a 1/4 ounce lost. not so bad.
spent all morning checking them over with magnifier and strong light. other three fed and put back. i am hoping it's not going to spread, i believe it was nipped in the bud. tip of main cola lost. View attachment 1282717View attachment 1282718View attachment 1282719View attachment 1282720View attachment 1282721View attachment 1282722View attachment 1282723View attachment 1282724View attachment 1282725View attachment 1282726

Good that you are on top of it. Limit the loss. Looks like the early harvest was not too early.

Thank you Riv, Bill and filthy.:bighug:only lost a few grams. :cheers:
i bet we all have smoked some mold. :dizzy:

Preliminary smoke test, Mephisto Orange Utan. taken on day60 because of small amount of mold. dried some secondary bud on cable box.
took three hits and forgot the joint hanging off my lip for 30 minutes. no taste yet. but THC level is plentiful. :dizzy:

I first drank at 12 at a sleepover with a buddies older brother. Sorta didn't have a shot, big drinking siblings and I was the youngest they showed the ropes too not long after that. Had a lot of fun with it, but also got in a fair bit of trouble and caused issues for me socially. Been off the juice for 6+ years and I credit that to my life being as good as it is today. I was going NO WHERE if I kept drinking, and no one was gonna be willing to come with me. Best thing I ever did was stop.

Pills were in high school only, luckily never got hooked, just liked them for fun. But had a constant free supply from a buddy who worked at a pharmacy. This was before it got "cool" and they cracked down.

Cigs I never did until I got arrested for weed and still wanted something to smoke, bummed one off a cousin and there she goes....took about 10 years to cure that one fully.

Now it's just the bud for me, no reason for anything else and not tempted in the slightest.
Cigs I still do, absolfvckinlutly loved the pills, vals, Qs, etc, still like my whiskey. ...but all in low moderation now...age occasionally does impart a little wisdom.

Cigs I still do, absolfvckinlutly loved the pills, vals, Qs, etc, still like my whiskey. ...but all in low moderation now...age occasionally does impart a little wisdom.
I can do moderation in some things, like the pills, but the last couple times I've tried them (years ago now) I got an upset stomach on even 1 and it just wasnt fun. I think my body knew its poison and won't accept it anymore, and I count myself lucky. When I break bones these days I just eat a cookie and smoke a bowl and I feel fine.

Booze, If I start, I will drink until there isn't any left, I think I'd be better now, but I'm not 100% and I find no reason to try!

Stay soberish out there boys and girls!!:biggrin:

Thank you Riv, Bill and filthy.:bighug:only lost a few grams. :cheers:
i bet we all have smoked some mold. :dizzy:

Mold phobic here @MR magoo ......:yoinks:..........never Knowingly consumed.

I'd Always wanted to go to a canna pharmacy to just See lots of selection and medibles.....then Hobbsey showed me a US report on them....

OMG......most of the bud tested had up to 7% mold content...and on medibles it was up to 20%...............:yoinks:...FAWK...Fantasy Killed...Instantly.

Hope you Got it all....Happy Friday...........:friday:

Back