Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I used to quit once a year for like 2-3 months just to make sure I wasn't leading myself in a direction I didn't want to go. After about a week or two I forgot what weed was like and lost all tolerance. The first few smokes were always doozies and I'd get so fucked up lol

Now I have a wife to make sure I stay on track and don't take any breaks :crying:

@Filthy_Casual just make sure you and the wife stay away from sugar!! :rofl:
that mint, pure sugar. :haha:

I can't.

I AM ADDICTED. I am not joking, I really fucking love sugar. I've tried and quit drinking, pills, cigs etc... I have never been able to quit sugar.

Coffee in the morning for a few scoops, smoothies with natural throughout the day, then a couple more coffees in the afternoon to get a fix. Maybe a ice cream treat for desert.

I'm not fat, or even out of shape, but I'd bet I could run marathons if I stopped that shit and would live forever.

me too! and i am type 2 Diabetic. :yoinks: We all Die. and we all die of something?? :cheers:
I have an uncle who CANT eat sweets or will die. His heart is clogged and its to the point they can't clean it out, so he's gotta be healthy.

He runs, he doesn't really drink or smoke...but he still is getting yelled at by his wife for trying to eat candy all day :crying:

Its in the blood, nothing we can do.

I've never tried drinking pills or cigs. It seems like it'd be just as tough to start as it would be to quit. :eyebrows:
I first drank at 12 at a sleepover with a buddies older brother. Sorta didn't have a shot, big drinking siblings and I was the youngest they showed the ropes too not long after that. Had a lot of fun with it, but also got in a fair bit of trouble and caused issues for me socially. Been off the juice for 6+ years and I credit that to my life being as good as it is today. I was going NO WHERE if I kept drinking, and no one was gonna be willing to come with me. Best thing I ever did was stop.

Pills were in high school only, luckily never got hooked, just liked them for fun. But had a constant free supply from a buddy who worked at a pharmacy. This was before it got "cool" and they cracked down.

Cigs I never did until I got arrested for weed and still wanted something to smoke, bummed one off a cousin and there she goes....took about 10 years to cure that one fully.

Now it's just the bud for me, no reason for anything else and not tempted in the slightest.

Getting Antsy for new plants. :jump: Just checked for new Moon, germinating Feb. 12 . :thumbsup: don't know what? :shrug:
my jars are almost empty. :yoinks: i smoke too much. :baked: Is cannabis addictive? yes! but much more harmless than sugar. :thumbsup:
and withdrawal takes about two weeks and is mild.:cools: more so than sugar.

:thumbsup: i hear ya pal, and i still got five jars,,,,i take so much sugar:shrug:,,,. i soaking mine at spacX sn(9 launch :biggrin: ...monday :biggrin:..so i dropping a few sets of dragons off soon,,,but ,,out of interest you happy to grow regs or i need to get the silver out

Back