Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Mossy Don't want any mold either! But i think back to the 60's and 70's and some of the Harga we smoked, and mold was the least of our worry's. thank you for the kick. :bighug:and about dispenseries................. took me two indoor grows to surpass anything they had.:cheers:

@Mossy Don't want any mold either! But i think back to the 60's and 70's and some of the Harga we smoked, and mold was the least of our worry's. thank you for the kick. :bighug:and about dispenseries................. took me two indoor grows to surpass anything they had.:cheers:
I hear ya. Been wanting to check out my local dispenserys to see if they sell clones but unless you got a card you can't even get in the door.

@Bill.de.Cat be careful of clones. Very easy to bring Pathogens indoors to your grow enviroment. Mass produced clones or bud or anything from dispensery. is usually contaminated. i must say that part of my grow experience prior to indoors 11 years ago, was on and off outdoors since 1965. that helped me to grow better than the dispensery quickly. AND they were Autos against Photoperiod. :headbang:

True, you just never know.

Mephisto Orange Biscuits. light feeding put away. :bighug: I am still waiting.:goauto:
DSC_0450.JPG
DSC_0451.JPG
DSC_0452.JPG
DSC_0453.JPG
DSC_0454.JPG
DSC_0455.JPG
DSC_0457.JPG
DSC_0459.JPG

Mephisto Orange Biscuits chop. day 70. WOW! she was a beaut.:drool::drool: A large harvest. :thumbsup: very sticky.

one more to go. thank you for stopping by. :bighug::peace: two pages of pics. Thank you @stan_mephisto and the rest of that crew!:bow:
DSC_0464.JPG
DSC_0465.JPG
DSC_0466.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0468 (2).JPG
DSC_0469 (2).JPG
DSC_0470.JPG
DSC_0472.JPG
DSC_0473.JPG
DSC_0474.JPG

@Stylez2 thank you for the kick. Next up, when seeds show, will be Mendocino Trizzlers auto grow and show. :drool:
and Bombseeds THC Bomb auto grow and show. with delivery being VERY SLOW I will Start Two plants now. new moon in four days.
don't know what yet? :cheers:

Back