Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Much warm regard for this ultimate 'I want to believe' thread.
Though this link about Cosmic events that caused Megafauna extinction isn't describing an object but more a electromagnetic anomaly occured with large planetary bodies in our solar system and interference it caused rained down on Earth. Plasma towers visible like Aurora borealis for days that caused it to rain thunderbolts from the heavens.
This thread caused a paradigm shift in my thinking when I found it last October 2020. You want a paradigm shift, it's the link. Amen

Much warm regard for this ultimate 'I want to believe' thread.
Though this link about Cosmic events that caused Megafauna extinction isn't describing an object but more a electromagnetic anomaly occured with large planetary bodies in our solar system and interference it caused rained down on Earth. Plasma towers visible like Aurora borealis for days that caused it to rain thunderbolts from the heavens.
This thread caused a paradigm shift in my thinking when I found it last October 2020. You want a paradigm shift, it's the link. Amen
I think you might like this video from the Thunderbolts Project.

Thank you for the slapping. @BCBudlady :bighug:
Mephisto Orange Biscuits hung three days, now in brown paper bags for two more. one more to go. thanks for dropping in. :peace:
DSC_0480 (2).JPG
DSC_0481 (2).JPG
DSC_0482 (2).JPG
DSC_0483 (2).JPG
DSC_0484 (2).JPG
DSC_0485 (2).JPG

Mephisto Orange Biscuits. down, day 73. All good! :thumbsup: standing by for seeds from Mendocino seeds and bomb seeds.
with postal movement slow, and the new moon tomorrow, i am going to start 2 Mephisto Walter white. to keep things rolling. thanks for popping in :bighug::peace:
DSC_0487.JPG
DSC_0488.JPG
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0490.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG
DSC_0492.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG
DSC_0494.JPG
DSC_0495.JPG
DSC_0496.JPG

Back