Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

i have been bringing people the truth out here for a while. :goauto: and will continue until AFN has interstellar members.:cheers:

Another Stellarium oddity (to me, at least) ..Does anyone know what causes these 'bumps' in the normally straight planetary orbits?
1-27-2021-5-55-am - Copy.JPG

@OttoCBD your thought process is different than most. :thumbsup: this is a good thing. the bumps in the image could be the computer 's interpretation
of when it is at it's closest Opposition to planet X. that is unseen. ? but math says is there.

@OttoCBD your thought process is different than most. :thumbsup: this is a good thing.
Does it show?? :gassy:

@OttoCBD ..the bumps in the image could be the computer 's interpretation
of when it is at it's closest Opposition to planet X. that is unseen. ? but math says is there.
These are the kind of 'anomalies' that I wonder about even though I would most likely never be able to fully understand any reasonable explanation. However, I do enjoy the wonderment of it all. :eyebrows:

Some people say that these vehicles are made by man?. yes some are dos it make a difference? no. one or the other is the same answer to the question. Yes! we are not alone. :goauto: latest feeding of plant based life forms. broke a rule. went back to see age. day54.
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0422 (2).JPG
DSC_0423.JPG
DSC_0424.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428 (2).JPG

Getting Antsy for new plants. :jump: Just checked for new Moon, germinating Feb. 12 . :thumbsup: don't know what? :shrug:
my jars are almost empty. :yoinks: i smoke too much. :baked: Is cannabis addictive? yes! but much more harmless than sugar. :thumbsup:
and withdrawal takes about two weeks and is mild.:cools: more so than sugar.

Back