Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

:goauto: :headbang: :goauto: Still one of my favorites Magoo! Hard to believe these fab' freaks came out of fucking GA in '79?! ...one of my high school friends looks a lot like the red head!

:spels: 'Phisto girls look solid my friend, are you detecting any orangey aroma yet? It's might even show in a stem rub; my Red Mandarine F1FV was like that well before bloom, made me a happy camper!

@MR magoo :bighug: ..Did you See the blue glow from Uranus last night....?

Ching..ching..check out the ice cubes.....:yeah:

1611310623454.png

Evidence please
No evidence at all. Own all Michael Salla's books, many interviews I've seen. I'm not claiming its truth.

It's what I believe.

Can u prove there is a God?

Behave yourselves...anyone reply banned from @MR magoo thread will be Cast into Exile for all Eternity......:pass:..he has Friends in High places..........

1611311897851.png

failed.gif

:note:

We are Allowed to have different Opinions...:pass:

Last edited:
Behave yourselves...anyone reply banned from @MR magoo thread will be Cast into Exile for all Eternity......:pass:..he has Friends in High places..........

View attachment 1278779

View attachment 1278778

We are Allowed to have different Opinions...:pass:
Woah woah and WOAH Mr., Diff opinions!!!! Crazy talk.

We need the aliens guys. I can't wait.

is that 30 days since stimulus up yet when they are supposed to give us the good stuff yet or what!

Good morning @MR magoo I do not recall if I have seen this here before but I love this clip. Cool ya got State farm for a roof :thumbsup: A hail storm came through my area 2 years ago and I did the same. Thank You Mother Nature I had 3 layers on that roof and was concerned about the harm to my wallet but the insurance picked it up. Maybe we could just ring the moon on the hour and keep all of earth on the same time schedule. :coffee2:

@Green Hornet yup have seen this. a long series of coincidence's like when NASA drove a probe in to the moon and it rang like a bell. or the fact that it's in a circular orbit. and has a perfect ratio between the sun of 1 in 400 . making a perfect cover during full eclipse.
and others. :yoinks: as i have said before "the truth is far stranger than fiction".
@Mossy thank you for that my Deah! :bighug:

Back