Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Mephisto girls on the bloom. :thumbsup: OB and OU jus a light rub, and instant Pepe Le Puu. :drool:
DSC_0392.JPG
DSC_0393.JPG
DSC_0394.JPG
DSC_0395 (2).JPG
DSC_0396.JPG
DSC_0397.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG
DSC_0399.JPG
DSC_0401 (2).JPG

@Nosias Not too far from the truth.:eyebrows: Christmas day we had a storm with wind gusts to 65 MPH. tore half my roof off. BAD time of year for this.
called insurance, asked if they would recommend a roofer? my agent said yes. i called the roofer. he fantastic. the same day had a crew on the roof tarping it over. went two weeks before they could start the roof. stayed dry. :thumbsup: they have been all over my roof for three days, and i think they will be done today. and no quibbling from the insurance company, they just started sending checks. :yay: A plug for State Farm. :clapper:

@Nosias Not too far from the truth.:eyebrows: Christmas day we had a storm with wind gusts to 65 MPH. tore half my roof off. BAD time of year for this.
called insurance, asked if they would recommend a roofer? my agent said yes. i called the roofer. he fantastic. the same day had a crew on the roof tarping it over. went two weeks before they could start the roof. stayed dry. :thumbsup: they have been all over my roof for three days, and i think they will be done today. and no quibbling from the insurance company, they just started sending checks. :yay: A plug for State Farm. :clapper:
It is good to know that people can depend on strangers when there is the need. Thanks for a good story. GOOOOOOOO State Farm.

Here's some food (or fool) for thought via Jake Angeli AKA 'the Q Anon Shaman' / 'the viking guy' that was part of the insurrection.
I'm not saying that I believe everything that he says but it's always nice to have hope. Bottom line for me is I'll believe it all when I see it all.

Please remove this post.

People look to the skys for the UFO "threat", lol. Those are USA efforts at reconstructing crafts that have been recovered some 70 yrs ago.

I believe alien bases are underwater. And have been for a very long time. Outside Russia there is said to be one. Off the coast of Florida is another.

My brother thinks I'm nuts to think this but I've researched this subject much more then most people.

YMMV

People look to the skys for the UFO "threat", lol. Those are USA efforts at reconstructing crafts that have been recovered some 70 yrs ago.

I believe alien bases are underwater. And have been for a very long time. Outside Russia there is said to be one. Off the coast of Florida is another.

My brother thinks I'm nuts to think this but I've researched this subject much more then most people.

YMMV
Evidence please

Back