Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

declass everything! Its 2021, people believe all types of wild shit, just throw it out there already.

Some will celebrate, some will doom, and some won't even know anything was released at all and go about their lives.

I really do think we are ready as a society. At least most of the world. There may be some super religious areas or groups that would get their minds blown but :shrug:
Correct. How many people have sat down and thought of some of the ramifications that would come about when we all know WE ARE NOT ALONE. I mean really take 30 minutes and think.

Correct. How many people have sat down and thought of some of the ramifications that would come about when we all know WE ARE NOT ALONE. I mean really take 30 minutes and think.
I’ve been whispering to my infant about going to Mars and being a space traveler since she popped out.

I’d be so excited.

I do believe in God, but to me, there’s plenty of room for aliens. I don’t take the Bible literally but say I do, let me ask you this.

If God created the earth in a week, then why the fuck would he still be kicking around here? Wouldn’t he want to try other creatures and custom planets out?

What smart person only does one thing forever! Get boring as shit. Be disappointed if he didn’t make a whole shit ton of others, or go off for new adventures. We’re boring.

The lil green men are probably waiting waiting for worldwide legalization to prove we have evolved enough.
What they would like is one world government. Then they is only one to deal with. So the old movie where they/Alien say "take me to your leader .." Today to whom should you refer this Alien to??????????

I’ve been whispering to my infant about going to Mars and being a space traveler since she popped out.

I’d be so excited.

I do believe in God, but to me, there’s plenty of room for aliens. I don’t take the Bible literally but say I do, let me ask you this.

If God created the earth in a week, then why the fuck would he still be kicking around here? Wouldn’t he want to try other creatures and custom planets out?

What smart person only does one thing forever! Get boring as shit. Be disappointed if he didn’t make a whole shit ton of others, or go off for new adventures. We’re boring.
Quantum physics hints that this BIG Bang maybe our 7th such event that the Creator started.
As I understand it we are all eternal souls. Eternity was explained to me thusly. Imagine a small bird would fly by a planet the size of the sun and let's for this purpose it was made of solid lead. The bird fly's by and with a tip of its wing touches the surface every 1000 years. When the lead ball is eroded by the wing to NOTHING. This time frame is just the first billionth of a billionth of a second of eternity.

My 4 year old grand daughter wants to be a astronaut. What I tell her she is aiming too low.

11 years ago i had a cancerous tumor that covered 2/3 of my stomach. ended up having 75% of my stomach removed. the night before i went under the knife, the Surgeon, because of a misdiagnoses from ct scan the day before, called my family in to tell them i had days to live, and would not leave the hospital. the scan showed a tumor that was huge and what looked like patch's of cancer all over my liver. turned out the liver was fine.
after being told all this with my family. it took me about five minutes to accept this news. i thought i was going to die, and imediatlty moved on to thoughts of my wife and what would she should do, i told her to get the house on the market, sell all my junk and car and set herself up.
she could not afford it by herself. when they opened me up they found only the stomach had to go the liver was ok. all misdiagnosed.
11 year later here i am. :thumbsup: now death is only a curiosity to me. :cheers:

11 years ago i had a cancerous tumor that covered 2/3 of my stomach. ended up having 75% of my stomach removed. the night before i went under the knife, the Surgeon, because of a misdiagnoses from ct scan the day before, called my family in to tell them i had days to live, and would not leave the hospital. the scan showed a tumor that was huge and what looked like patch's of cancer all over my liver. turned out the liver was fine.
after being told all this with my family. it took me about five minutes to accept this news. i thought i was going to die, and imediatlty moved on to thoughts of my wife and what would she should do, i told her to get the house on the market, sell all my junk and car and set herself up.
she could not afford it by herself. when they opened me up they found only the stomach had to go the liver was ok. all misdiagnosed.
11 year later here i am. :thumbsup: now death is only a curiosity to me. :cheers:
That's why it's still called a Drs. Practice instead of his job.

What they would like is one world government. Then they is only one to deal with. So the old movie where they/Alien say "take me to your leader .." Today to whom should you refer this Alien to??????????
I'd point to a rutabaga, say that's him. Then kick back light bowl and watch.

Back