Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hey @Filthy_Casual :toke: thanks for that article! I hope they will land soon! the human race needs help! NOW. :yoinks:
Not sure if this was posted here, but apparently we are in contract with them, and they've been here for a while.

Guy claims Trump tried to tell everyone but he was stopped:muahaha:

Some people think it's great fun to play pranks on other people.
That thought should always be in the front of our minds when viewing UFO evidence.

There are obviously faked UFO pictures still circulating.
The flying hub caps of yesteryear can now be replaced with high tech fakes.

In the words of Carl Sagan, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Some people think it's great fun to play pranks on other people.
That thought should always be in the front of our minds when viewing UFO evidence.

There are obviously faked UFO pictures still circulating.
The flying hub caps of yesteryear can now be replaced with high tech fakes.

In the words of Carl Sagan, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
The guy who wrote the book from Israel is a highly respected guy and ran their operation for years. He's getting older now but the only bad think I've heard was speculation about him loosing his mind a little...but the guy said theres no proof of that and as of a few years ago he was 100% sound.

With declass coming the last few years from the US Navy and others, I don't think its a question anymore.

It's just when will they give us the good stuff and let us go explore!

I want my daughter to travel the universe! And if I have to go visit her as a robot with only my human brain left, well give me some rustoleum and lets go! :crying:

@Filthy_Casual yes i knew about this object. :thumbsup: thank you for including. I have seen many artist renditions of it. they know it's size and rough shape. VERY UNUSUAL! no closeups were taken. but the Oddest part of this story is that as it left our solar system, it made a coarse change :yoinks:
that can not be explained. some comets outgas and can change trajectory. but with this, that was not the case. Still no explanation for this.
" the truth is always stranger than fiction" :cheers:

Mephisto girls day27? a little tip burn, backed off for this feeding to 5ml. MC 5ml C/M. they are moving right along. :thumbsup:
DSC_0356.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0359.JPG
DSC_0360.JPG
DSC_0361.JPG

Back