Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@hairyman :toke: The SN9 starship to me, looks like something from a 50's sci fi movie. it looks like a giant tin can. i am no aeronautical engineer.
but i think Elon may be going in the wrong direction with this one.:shrug: i think any new vehicles should be more along the lines of the space shuttle. capable of landing on the moon or on any planet, just like it landed when in service. fuel tank could be modular, to fit in cargo space for a return. AHHHH SHIT !!! if only I ran the world. :crying::bighug:

@hairyman :toke: The SN9 starship to me, looks like something from a 50's sci fi movie. it looks like a giant tin can. i am no aeronautical engineer.
but i think Elon may be going in the wrong direction with this one.:shrug: i think any new vehicles should be more along the lines of the space shuttle. capable of landing on the moon or on any planet, just like it landed when in service. fuel tank could be modular, to fit in cargo space for a return. AHHHH SHIT !!! if only I ran the world. :crying::bighug:

you do know that is only the top :biggrin:,,re-fuel earth orbit,,,,i was like a big kid watching the first test landing ,,,,,,they so nearly nailed it,,,,i buying in to this :biggrin:,, i making a canna med kit for mars :thumbsup:,,,Dragon engines to get you there and dragon meds for in case you wish you hadn't gone:crying:

:bighug:

@hairyman . no did not know . i have not seen or read anything about this ship. so i guess i was speaking while ignorant. open mouth insert foot.:doh:

I like long songs, if there good they take me away.:zen:

the longer the better.................. ..........................

fed the gals a gallon each with a bunch of extra stuff. for mid growth. :bighug: some Azomite, some Espoma gardentone, cal/mag and
chicken piss. :yoinks: :rofl: when the Aliens take over i hope they will be kind to you.
DSC_0366.JPG
DSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0368.JPG
DSC_0369.JPG
DSC_0370.JPG
DSC_0371.JPG

Ya! they have 180 days to come up with a plausible continuation of the big lie. there will be two sets of lie's one for congress and a bigger lie for the public. :toke:

declass everything! Its 2021, people believe all types of wild shit, just throw it out there already.

Some will celebrate, some will doom, and some won't even know anything was released at all and go about their lives.

I really do think we are ready as a society. At least most of the world. There may be some super religious areas or groups that would get their minds blown but :shrug:

Ya! they have 180 days to come up with a plausible continuation of the big lie. there will be two sets of lie's one for congress and a bigger lie for the public. :toke:
For me I see this as an admission that WE ARE NOT ALONE. There is so much stress and hurt going on that it will be a good time for full disclosure.

Back