Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Hello fellow travelers of the space/time Universe. the most of us live in. a bunch of pictures of Mephisto gals. Lets annoy Stan and tag him @stan_mephisto :bighug:
DSC_0402.JPG
DSC_0403.JPG
DSC_0405.JPG
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG
DSC_0408.JPG
DSC_0409.JPG
DSC_0410.JPG
DSC_0411.JPG
DSC_0412.JPG

Please!!! take me to the Cannabis Queen of planet Earth @Mossy :bow::bow: man! it would be so much fun smoking a fat joint with you.:bighug:but you can't smoke a joint with anyone anymore.:yoinks: this sucks!

god spelled backwards is dog. here's the pup. :cheers:

So, before Trump took office, during one of his many speeches he made a claim of something like "We are going to release technologies you've never seen before, we are going to cure disease and advance tech blah blah blah" It sounded like he really knew something and was gonna give it to us!!!

Then I never heard another peep about any of it.

Then, years later, this Israeli space dude comes out and says Trump wanted to give it to us but they stopped him....

Fuck whoever made that call!!! I want the goods!

yup! it's simple math. all the fat cats are fully invested in the petrodollar. any disclosure will be suppressed . because these people have all their investments in the petrodollar. Zero point energy changes this. that would mean free energy for all. since they control everything, including the media, they will hang on to power like a starving dog on a meat wagon. :cheers:

yup! it's simple math. all the fat cats are fully invested in the petrodollar. any disclosure will be suppressed . because these people have all their investments in the petrodollar. Zero point energy changes this. that would mean free energy for all. since they control everything, including the media, they will hang on to power like a starving dog on a meat wagon. :cheers:
The revolution begins here @MR magoo !

Back