Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Day 83 of life for Cinderella Jack, not long now till her awareness shifts. A life of pure love and classical music
Thanks so much for the reputation, it’s the first I’ve received :bighug:. She’s been a real pleasure and my first seed-harvest tent grow.:growing:

@Nosias the shit that go's on with that missing 10 trillion dollars is beyond belief. :yoinks: and 95 % 0f the human race has their head in the sand.:sadcry:

@Nosias the shit that go's on with that missing 10 trillion dollars is beyond belief. :yoinks: and 95 % 0f the human race has their head in the sand.:sadcry:
It’s incredible that most people are unaware of how the scam works. Just look at the 4trillion Dollars put into the fiscal system recently. It’s not backed by gold reserves but by the US military, that money doesn’t actually exist. If the Petra dollar looses its reserve status that could be Interesting.

Last edited:
It is extremely difficult to wake some one up. We just need to let more know that things are not what we believe. Too much "faith" out there and too little of every thing else.

Reactions: DOA
It’s incredible that most people are unaware of how the scam works. Just look at the 4trillion Dollars put into the fiscal system recently. It’s not backed by gold reserves but by the US military, that money doesn’t actually exist. If the Petra dollar looses its reserve status that could be Interesting.
Well, the US$ does have the good will and FAITH of Uncle Sam "backing" it up. Ya, just think, If we are the best to put trust into then how bad are things else where.

Reactions: DOA
The sky is crazy tonight. One of the “light” ufo. Orbs. Whatever you call them passed over then dimmed. At first we was wondering why did it dim with out any planes in sight out of nowhere 2 jets appear. The eastern approach jet went over the dimmed location then headed south. The other one approaching from the north west turned eastward. I’ll put money on this thing will flow back up exactly where it dimmed at and head back the direction it came from. We see this all too often. Those are smart and super fast. Once I saw one leave a light tracer when it took off. It looked like the enterprise going into warp 9. Lol. But for real. They are out here. @MR magoo

The sky is crazy tonight. One of the “light” ufo. Orbs. Whatever you call them passed over then dimmed. At first we was wondering why did it dim with out any planes in sight out of nowhere 2 jets appear. The eastern approach jet went over the dimmed location then headed south. The other one approaching from the north west turned eastward. I’ll put money on this thing will flow back up exactly where it dimmed at and head back the direction it came from. We see this all too often. Those are smart and super fast. Once I saw one leave a light tracer when it took off. It looked like the enterprise going into warp 9. Lol. But for real. They are out here. @MR magoo
I believe you. 100%

You know I go out every night and watch for UFO's and I haven't seen a one!
It just goes to show that everyone is unique but all from the same source.

Back