Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Waira wow! these lights and new tent are the bees knees. for this lazy bastard :baked: it's all so simple now. not to mention that the Megacrop
ph is near perfect with NO mixing. it brings PH down from 7.4 to 6.6 with required amount. i add a few drops of pasturized chicken pee. adds some extra N. and brings ph down to 6.4. where i like it.:baby:

i opened up an ounce of OG Kush that was in seal a meal in freezer for six months. WOW did it improve! taste out of this world. and increase in potency. cannabis sealed and evacuated kept in the freezer cures very well. and will last for years.:bighug:thanks for dropping in.
Waira and Nosias. :cheers:

so glad to be here with you all.

Hey hey :pass:
I'm sure I read it but I'm a stoner :baked: what is your new light Mr magoo? I will be in the market soon, Im running 2 240 watt blackstar LEDs that are due to be upgraded very soon, think they are 8 years old:doh:

Plants are looking good bud:greenthumb:
Happy Friday

the company name is DIYLED UK. mine is a prototype. may no longer be available. they DO have a web site with a selection of lights.
i could not afford this light to buy, it was a gift. i have three old blackstars that i retired after i was given this light. they were 10 years old and still working well.:yoinks:

Mine are still shining bright :jointman: but I'm sure it is time. Great gift:pass:
so many damn lights out there now:yoinks:

Cheers bud :jointman:

Any public study of ET vehicles is nothing but a smoke screen. military and government know the truth and have plenty of physical evidence.
and back engineered devices. possibly have copy's of these vehicles. and have for years. :cheers:

Just finished the movie. It needs to be seen by many many people. Worth the small$$ and well worth the time. It may make many stop and think.

:what?:

I looked for it on popcorn time. not there yet. where did you see it ,amazon?

Back