Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Blu_tri :thumbsup: 100% agree. they watch us. I would keep an eye on the dangerous monkeys too.
@7.62 :toke: i have been looking at the sky with telescopes for 60 years, and i have not seen one either. Do i believe? YES! they ARE here.
it's NOT faith, it's the overwhelming evidence acummulated over the span of human history.
@Nosias also at !00%. :bighug:

@Rustyshantz yup! :thumbsup: area 51 is old news. your asessment compartmentalization is correct. it has to be, because you can spell THAT word.:goauto:

just watched this very funny, recommend. :thumbsup:

HSO moving right along fed full gallon each.:cheers:
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG

:cooldance::woohoo1::cooldance: They are diggin' the Good Life at Magoo's Pad, glowing with health mon - :jointman:

How are you liking your new toys, brudda mine? :pighug:

@Waira wow! these lights and new tent are the bees knees. for this lazy bastard :baked: it's all so simple now. not to mention that the Megacrop
ph is near perfect with NO mixing. it brings PH down from 7.4 to 6.6 with required amount. i add a few drops of pasturized chicken pee. adds some extra N. and brings ph down to 6.4. where i like it.:baby:

i opened up an ounce of OG Kush that was in seal a meal in freezer for six months. WOW did it improve! taste out of this world. and increase in potency. cannabis sealed and evacuated kept in the freezer cures very well. and will last for years.:bighug:thanks for dropping in.
Waira and Nosias. :cheers:

Back