Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

back to cannabis. :toke: after all that's why they come here. from the far ends of the universe, and the distant future. :growing: this plant.
here are HSO drunks. sucking down nutes. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0047.JPG
    DSC_0047.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 28
@Waira yes i lucked out with this gear. i could not afford this stuff. i would be buying 30 dollar Chinese panels at auction on fleabay.
Holy Shit!!! Dinafem raided and shut down. 2020 will go down as one of the most fucked up years in recorded history.:shrug:
my heart aches for Mark. and now he is out of a good job as well. :sadcry: i cant wait for the end of 2020. please stay safe my good friend.
:thumbsup: :karmacloud: good Karma to good peep's, you ol' hoodlum you! :rofl: ....Now that you're all dolled up again, we may have to start offer our respects to Capo Magoo again?! :bow: :rofl: .... makes me wonder what happened with the Don GCase....:peace:

I'm with you brudda, 2020 is giant flaming bag of dogshit on our proverbial doorstep, nuttin' but lose-lose options!

Say a little prayer and send some love to our good man Mark, the funeral is tomorrow... some Staff pitched in to have a beautiful wreath sent....
Screenshot_20201001_142140.jpg

I guess we'll have to wait and see about Dina'/HSO, and his job... I hope he can get taken care of no matter what, even if he rep's for different companies! I wonder if Female is looking,... Some special stuff in their line-up Magoo, might have a spare Mimosa Champagne for you if you're interested... Swing by the organic thread to see her harvest pics= :drool: ... her berry punch candy aroma puts MoB in real danger of losing her Best Berry title!

was out with telescope, Mars is spectacular. easy to make out major feature's a smogasboard of planets and the moon. :zen:i am one with the universe.

@Waira I got Gcase on GMC he participated for awhile. he called himself Marino?? don't know why. but he disappeard after about six months
and mad sent me an e-mail after a year went by, and told me he was deleting him from the group. more or less asking me weather to can him or keep him on.

I had him in regular email for a while too,... got to be a bit depressing actually, his fights with the HOA, general angst about everything, and the decaying marriage to that user creep Lan,... never got the story behind that, but something says marry me to get me citizenship! :nono: ... I felt quite bad for him actually,... I wish he could have kept more stable here :smoker1:....

yes! Mars has been an amazing sight, just huge or am I trippin'?

Yes, same here.:shrug:he is very intelligent man. when he was not ranting and raving, he was fun. but the rants did keep getting longer.
Lan was part of it and the Texas university that he attended that lost it's standing and supposedly cost him his degree. that seems strange?
once you earn it i don't see how it can be taken away?? very sad. i wonder if he is out there, as someone else, watching?

I am an old man. past 70. i feel horrible about the world we have left the young. i don't see any light at the end of my short tunnel.
and for someone that's 20, that tunnel is a long one, and they don't see any light either. everyone knows about Covid 19. some choose to ignore it.
AT their peril. Ignorance is not the case. stupidity is. i feel bad about the way i think. but can't help myself. i believe the stupid will die and those that take precautions will live. making it a better world for those that are left. :sadcry:

HSO girls. line em up, and bend them over. :woody:.:yoinks:have to keep my naughty step badge.:eyebrows: all doing well.:cooldance:
hug your mutants. they will grow.
DSC_0049 (2).JPG
DSC_0050 (2).JPG
DSC_0051 (2).JPG
DSC_0052 (2).JPG
DSC_0053 (2).JPG
DSC_0054 (2).JPG
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056 (2).JPG
DSC_0057 (2).JPG

Day 83 of life for Cinderella Jack, not long now till her awareness shifts. A life of pure love and classical music

Attachments

• 94F03801-6AC2-4E60-AB11-4C50DCE81494.jpeg
    94F03801-6AC2-4E60-AB11-4C50DCE81494.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27
Back