Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I really like the idea of the QB’s, looking at grows with them, they certainly do the job and some. I’ll either upgrade to a Q6 series or get a 240W Aray and then add my 100 COB for some over kill. Will be great to see you max out your grows with them.
Love my lights. They love me back. My plants like the lights. You can not go wrong. I went from 16 watts per sq ft to 26 and last grow was way bigger. I am a big believer in the UV and reds. The crystal they produce is very very sticky.

Love my lights. They love me back. My plants like the lights. You can not go wrong. I went from 16 watts per sq ft to 26 and last grow was way bigger. I am a big believer in the UV and reds. The crystal they produce is very very sticky.
Thanks for that tip, I’m defo adding red into the next grow.

Hso girls doing well the two LA Gelato mutants on the right are growing. big one is a chocolate mint. because of various start times and germ problems i have lost track of the days. all i can say is they are not done.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG

one of the best on a Les Paul. listen till the end.

@MR magoo can you recommend a good beginners telescope I got wind of some red aliens hanging out just past the moon. My buddy say that flash him. I want to see that. Thanks in advance

@Blu_tri wow! a loaded question. it's a hobby you can spend $ 100 to a $1.000.000 dollars. love to help you. number 1 question how much money do you want to spend? tell me that, and i will have a scope you will like and want to use. rather than a piece of crap you will become frustrated with. and it sits in the closet. :cheers: this scope around $2500 new.
DSC_0889.JPG

@Blu_tri wow! a loaded question. it's a hobby you can spend $ 100 to a $1.000.000 dollars. love to help you. number 1 question how much money do you want to spend? tell me that, and i will have a scope you will like and want to use. rather than a piece of crap you will become frustrated with. and it sits in the closet. :cheers: this scope around $2500 new. View attachment 1238571
$2500 is a little more than I want to spend. What makes that one a good one. I have several scopes bro. I don’t want any junk. I want a good beginners telescope. Meaning one I don’t have to upgrade if I don’t want to.

what amount do you want to spend? name an amount i will pick a few in that price range. you say you have several scopes? i don't understand?

Back